Airport with 22 medium stands

Same, 1 for each medium stand, but I use a ratio of 100%, I like a crowded airport and shop bonuses.

2 Likes

Now, 28 Medium Stands and 18 Small Stands. I finally added a fifth Medium Security Checkpont. All are dedicated to only pax. I have one Small Checkpoint for employees only.

My big bottleneck is Checkin. I have many empty Checkin Desks, with enough Airport Staff for all, yet, pax don’t check in consistently.

See my thread:https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/why-do-pax-not-check-in/12403

you do not have huge crowds at security checkpoints…?

With these 8 security check points for each terminal it is normally not crowded, only when two or three planes with 150+ pax are checked in at the same time.

Hi!

What is the secret, that you are able to set a flight over the midnight time? All of the flights I try to set has to be departed before midnight and the earliest time to land ist 00:05.

Thanks in advance

I am able to fly over midnight. I currently have 35 Medium Stands and 20 Small Stands operating at full capacity. Seven active runways are needed.

The auto schedular can list flight over midnight

2 Likes

The auto-schedule can do that, but he said he did it manually… I too want to know how, please

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

I had an empty flight planner and I set some flights manually.
Afterwards I used the auto-schedule to fill the flight planner, also over midnight.
I hope that they make it possible to set flights manually over midnight.

I’m pretty sure i was planning accross midnight recently, i’ll check it again tomorrow