Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

I’ll try thanks!

1 Like

lol didnt know that was possible but have fun with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive:

1 Like

aight,

Had some spare time so there is a new version of ACEOMM.exe and the Datastore.xml.
(Both on dropbox and the GDrive)

Fixes:

• Manually linked images and liveries (Hence the DataStore.xml download)
  • The ‘Cannot access…’ error should be resolved
  • B757200 liveries should now be installed
7 Likes

For Mac users: I have updated the Datafiles_.7z files, so they now contain the latest businesses and liveries.

The GA liveries are in a separate Datafiles_GA.7z

3 Likes

I do not see logos.

Now I have downloaded ACEOMM.7z. Unzip it.
Downloaded ACEOMM.exe and Datastore.xml. Moved them to the ACEOMM folder and agreed to the replacement.

1 Like

I will check tomorrow. You can check yourself in ACEOMM by double clicking on the company, going to the Logo tab and downloading / selecting the logo.
Save changes and press Install mod again should then update your ACEO businesses

2 Likes

that is what i did yesterday xD

2 Likes

Announcement:

The Excel sheet of AirportCEO Mod Manager had an update. ALL airline fleets are updated to their current fleet info. 40 new airlines are added and some of airlines are removed from sheet. Some aircraft model variants are added and some of them are changed.

I suggest designers to check new fleet infos and start their future livery projects according to the new Excel.

Have fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did I say 40? I am sorry what I mean was 437 NEW AIRLINES!!! From now on AirportCEO Mod Manager has 1039 airlines in its data structure and they are waiting someone to make their liveries (for some of them they need their aircrafts be modded first).

In the following chart you can see the average distribution of 437 new airlines according to countries.

@pderuiter

5 Likes

The NZ ones, I’m awaiting aircraft mainly :disappointed_relieved:

Their JSON and folder structure is already made on my system.

Jet Connect and ANZ have separated though I seem to recall?

5 Likes

hey guys, im sorry to bother u all as im currently faced a problem where the ACEO Mod Manager does not appear inside the game. i have downloaded and install it like what have been stated in the YouTube video. but then it does not appear at all inside the game when im playing it. please help me . thank u

1 Like

Did you download ACEOMM 0.9.5.3 from dropbox?

1 Like

nope. i cant seem to access it

1 Like

CRJ200 is added to the AirportCEO Mod Kit. CRJ200 and 200ER are same aircraft and ACEOMM will accept following liveries:

Air Georgian CRJ200ER
Air Nostrum CRJ200ER
Air Pohang CRJ200ER
Air Wisconsin CRJ200ER
AirX Charter CRJ200ER
Amaszonas Paraguay CRJ200ER
Amaszonas Uruguay CRJ200ER
Belavia CRJ200ER
Boliviana de Aviación CRJ200ER
CemAir CRJ200ER
Elite Airways CRJ200ER
Endeavor Air CRJ200ER
Felix Airways CRJ200ER
Fly Baghdad CRJ200ER
IFL Group CRJ200ER
IrAero CRJ200ER
Jazz Aviation CRJ200ER
Maluti Sky CRJ200ER
Nova Airways CRJ200ER
PSA Airlines CRJ200ER
R1 Airlines CRJ200ER
Rusline CRJ200ER
Saurya Airlines CRJ200ER
SCAT Airlines CRJ200ER
Severstal Air Company CRJ200ER
Shree Airlines CRJ200ER
SkyWest Airlines CRJ200ER
South African Express Airways CRJ200ER
Star Perú CRJ200ER
UVT Aero CRJ200ER
Voyageur Airways CRJ200ER
Zoom Air CRJ200ER

2 Likes

Am I missing something, I tried skimming through this thread and several tutorial videos but my contracts disappeared and when they were there Airlines were not appearing.

Do you use the latest ACEOMM version?

Also be sure to click “Regenerate Contracts” on F10 menu.

I should be using the latest ACEOMM version, I tried Regenerating Contracts but it only gave me contractors and nothing else spawned. It also ended up breaking my game with aircraft never landing after opening up and no contracts showing up after the first contractor,

Almost Everything works! Unless airlines not. I already search for 2days. So i decide to ask it here.
So i use the mod tool, almost everything works(fuel, contractors, food and shops)
So i’m wondering… am i doing something wrong :confused:

With Mod Manager, in relation to airlines, IF the livery has not been created by a designer it will not show I’m afraid.

Only those that have had artwork created will show up. You can check what has been created on the spreadsheet here. Look under the liveries tab.

Hope that helps? Unless I’ve misinterpreted.