Airport CEO Beta 8 released

Ran this save for a few in-game days now and cannot recreate the issue, also don’t have any other reports on this problem. Does it happen every flight for you?

Are we talking about the stalled self check-in?
What should i do? I know that a save and load fixes the issues. But i can play on and active my self check-in and when it happens. What do i do?
Because when you load it does resolve it self. but it should happen again a few flights later. @Olof

Cancelled a few contracts that had wrong liveries and let the game run for a few in-game days but I still haven’t seen the contracts repopulate.
Is there a hard limit to the number of mods that can be loaded at a time?

Good evening all!

Rolling out beta 8.0-5 now with the following fixes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 8.0-5

Bug

• [ACEO-41652] - Upgrading to jetway while looking on upper floor doesn't toggle jetway until a floor change is performed
  • [ACEO-41711] - Vehicles can briefly drive on the left side of the road when approaching certain stands
  • [ACEO-41722] - De-icing pads do not invoke job task creation status correctly as a result of new connection manager mismatch
  • [ACEO-41731] - In-flight emergencies are not always progressed correctly when emergency vehicle interacts with them
  • [ACEO-41738] - E-mail deletion not reliable
  • [ACEO-41742] - Added terminal assignment container on service vehicle parking object to highlight relation to or lack of terminal coverage
  • [ACEO-41748] - Uncaught null reference exception in aircraft node check can cause aircraft to stall or be abruptly despawned
  • [ACEO-41752] - Heatmap taxiway congestion not rendering full map
  • [ACEO-41765] - Transition item max number reached block triggered too early
  • [ACEO-41768] - Medium radar not animated after construction

We’re pushing the default release of beta 8 to early next week so that we can remain hands on if any major issues should arise! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No. Did an uninstall, full system restart, and still have invisible fuselages. I did notice that the Delta mod 737800s work, but the American 737800s don’t. Crossing fingers that could help here.

Question: is there a reason behind why settings like passenger/flight ratio, international mode etc are global settings and not part of the savegame and changeable in the gamedata.json?

1 Like

yeah, sometimes I forget I changed the pax/flight ratio to 0 for things like my test airport or testing other things and then I go to play a real airport for fun and my first few flights end up with 1 pax each… :rofl:

made me laugh though

And then same thing happens with Realistic International Stands and then Im like WHY CAN’T I connect my boarding desk to the Stand??? :rofl: … “oh yeah…”

But it did make me ask the same question each time as it happened.

would be nice if new airports they were set to default settings and save games to whatever it was saved as… but not sure if there is a reason its set up the way it is.

self-baggage drop keep closing after awhile bug report sent aceo-41805

There is still id 317800 in the AirportData.json in the updated file which is totally wrong.
See my other topic, may you could implement all the changes I’ve placed there in the database so that you have an updated version for the final release. :slight_smile:

Or let me know when I should send you the complete corrected file.

1 Like

I notice that too early today and I have sent in a bug report for it aceo-41796

Passengers holding Schegen Visa, could they go to a special area where the passport security officer is waiting for them?

My suggestion is that the rule also applies visually. You create an area or path where passengers with that visa enter through a corridor and pass through some passport security posts assigned to that visa and exit to the international safe area of ​​the corresponding terminal, to take their flight at the gate that corresponds to them.

Is only a idea. :smiley:

The concept of Shengen is that they actually dont pass any passport checks. They only pass the security check and that’s it. Like a domestic setup.

3 Likes

I would like to copy and paste an area I build on floor 1 to floor 2. But when I use the copy function I’m not allowed to change floors.

Does the selection includes a queue? When this is the case, page up/down doesn’t work.

No, I didn’t build a queue yet. It wasn’t build yet, it was only ordered to be build.

You can by changing floors with the pgup/pgdn keys

Exactly, the purpose of this change was to make european domestic flights a bit more interesting. Some of the smaller countries barely gets any domestic flights and few countries are large enough to get medium domestic flights. There will be no other special logic for Schengen countries.

6 Likes

pgup/pgdn didn’t work.

Good evening all! Rolling out beta 8.0-6 now with the following fixes and changes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 8.0-6

Bug

• [ACEO-41775] - Approaching aircraft do not always distribute evenly across available runways
  • [ACEO-41776] - Ambulance aircraft can in rare instances randomly despawn or stop working if multiple ambulance flights are planned
  • [ACEO-41779] - Removing planned stands do not update taxiway tiles
  • [ACEO-41802] - Wrong tooltip on baggage bay icon in terminal view
  • [ACEO-41806] - Embraer E195 aircraft beacon light position is wrong
  • [ACEO-41808] - Extremely rare out of range exception can cause right click ability to break
  • [ACEO-41813] - Crosswalk can in rare instances render below aircraft stand
  • [ACEO-41814] - Stand doesn't always connect properly with nearby roads
  • [ACEO-41826] - Some statistics labels are not localized

New feature

• [ACEO-41708] - Roads can now restrict allowed vehicle type via right click panel (similar to taxiway node setting)

Improvement

• [ACEO-41747] - Baggage bay now verifies that vehicle path to and from aircraft stand is executable

This is the last update that’ll contain a significant new feature before the 1.0 release. You can now right click on roads to set individual permissions for vehicle road access. In our test airport, for example, we use it to create bus and taxi only lanes as well as sealing off baggage handling areas - and even emergency only lanes. We know this has been a highly requested feature for some time and decided to implement it per the community’s request! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

So we won’t be getting an autoplanner upgrade in the next betas? Sad, will it come with 1.0?

7 Likes