Airport CEO Beta 7 released

Yeah sorry for the confusion! Generally, when I say fixed, I mean with the next patch if nothing else is stated :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Blockquote
[ACEO-41432] - Asphalt or concrete tiles cannot be placed beneath runway ramps
[ACEO-41435 1] - Part of runway approach light renders below decoration tile

NICE! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bug Reprot - didn’t submit cuz not working again.

Using Control + Copy/Paste Mode with walls does not delete the walls. but works for other things

2 Likes

Um…

2 Likes

wait until you have 15-20,000 pax stuck in your airport :rofl:

3 Likes

oh yes, i got it more than one time and my CPU was just before a meltdown for a very long time.

1 Like

Hi all, pretty new to the game, but I love it. Only thing is, for the updates, are they done automatically or do I have to download and apply them myself? Cant really find anything about that, but I might be missing a button somewhere…

1 Like

Updates should be automatically downloaded when you start ACEO. If they aren’t check you have automatic updates switched on in your Steam settings.

1 Like

It is as @talisman56 says, however I forgot to mention in the recent changelog that those version were on the experimental branch only and have not yet been deployed on the default branch.

Here is more information on the experimental branch: The Airport CEO Experimental Branch

Bug Report - 41529

I wanted to get you guys a picture cuz I couldn’t get it to screen shot for the bug report.

When copying pasting + Shift for bathrooms. Some sinks, hand dryers, toilets and urnals don’t get pasted over and are missing when pasted. Its randome though. some get pasted some don’t… there is nothing under those red items.

this happens on zoned or non zoned areas

I can confirm that the catering and waste trucks now use the right depot of the terminal.

Thank you. :+1:

3 Likes

Default branch 7.1-1. All of the catering trucks are only going to one catering depot even though they are right across the street from each other. One is always swamped. Has this been asked and answered already or should I push a bug report?

This has been fixed as of beta 8.

1 Like

Same thing happens with aircraft cleaning trucks, fuel trucks same thing there as well when the station is being refilled the trucks wait next to it then leave when there is a full fuel station next to it where the trucks can go.

Deployed a tiny update, beta 7.1-5, containing the fix for baggage bay conveyor belt tutorial progression lock. Patch notes here: Steam :: Airport CEO :: Airport CEO Beta 7.1-5 released

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Airport CEO Beta 8 released (experimental)

I just had the changing of placed airline logo’s happening to me on Beta 7.1-5. I know that we’re on beta 8 right now but I believe this might have to be checked again if it’s persistent on stable branch? Could not find it in any of the changelogs.

My Maple logo’s had become Strada logo’s on reload. Submitted a bug-report, and I believe I’d seen someone else mention likewise issues?

1 Like

Airlines throw their toys out or prams in the real world for a wrong logo :wink: removed mine for the time being whilst fixed :slight_smile:

Yeah unfortunately broken placeable logos do not warran’t a default update, plus Alex is providing fixes left and right for that on beta 8 as you said! :sunglasses:

4 Likes