Airport CEO Beta 6 released

Just updated to beta 6, it has removed all my saved airports…

Are you on a Mac? If so see here…

3 Likes

You have another “unlisted” enhancement. @Olof
This beta implemented Upgrade Runway Ramps (Like Runways, Taxiways, and Stands) from the feature request listing. Thanks very much… I now can avoid having to plan a way to destroy and create alongside in order to not disrupt airport runway use. In fact that can now be moved to Implemented.

1 Like

@Olof You think you could add a real-time clock somewhere on screen? Many games have one. Activated through gameplay setttings

May an intersting question:

Do visitors use public transportation and only short term parking lots? Not the long term parking?

So far, short term parking didn’t made any sense as every person entering the airport was flying away and came back somewhen. Now with visitors, it finally makes sense to have them but it does not make any sense if visitors are using long term parkings.

1 Like

Anyone else seen in Beta 6 a noticable drop in franchise sales? I’m seeing my secure zone (departures) shops very low sales maybe 30-40% of those previously. They also seem to flock to the shop nearest the security search a bit more heavily now. Could just be adjustment over time will keep monitoring :slight_smile:

Beta 5 vs Beta 6 franchise figures, though I appreciate there would be other factors involved, but the terminal is largely unchanged between two versions, though a few more flights they were mostly small gates or night flights on a few 24hr stands.

Edit: Only departures is an issue. Arrivals only segregated areas are generating same level of food/shop sales representing around 1,000 sales in total. Departures sales are very very low, with only one small shop open can only just achieve sales in a 36 gate terminal with very quick security queues.

Separately, the small gates/flights appear to not be counted in the totals on end of day reports :slight_smile:

An issue with pathfinding:

Does it work if you select nodes that are not immediately adajcent to the stair?

No

Picture

What is now the maximum number of stands we can connect to a single baggage bay?

Welcome @JonSnow