Airport CEO Beta 3 released

Hotfix for the non-spawning flights rolling out now, same version number as before!

A proper release with more bug fixes will drop later this evening.

9 Likes

A few minutes ago i sent in a bug report about contract workers not finishing construction in beta 3, can’t remember the report number.

Whats the size of new fully unlocked build area? 1050x1050 [from json]?

edit: nvmd I just loaded exp quick and reverted after, its 1050x700 if anyone see this and is wondering.

Changing floor “material” (textures) stop working after a while. It costs me some dollars to lay out a nice red carpet but the floor is still just concrete :frowning:

1 Like

Quick question, is the issue of building on the tile infront of stand (crossing/airbridge joining tile) fixed on default? or just experimental? Asking rather here to wait patiently for a fix rather than bug reporting :slight_smile:

First of all: thanks for the quick help and response! :heart:

but then: still not working for me. After the update the first (very delayed) Aircrafts arrived and looked good. But after them no more. the direct flights after the delayed are “Active” but never arriver. After that every flight still gets not activated… :confused:
tried with cancelling some flights but didn’t help.

I filed a bug report about some of my tiles are locked but I just read Olof’s message we need to re purchase the tiles.
So Ignore bug report ACEO-36126

1 Like

Wow, finally.

One small step for man, one giant leap for Airport CEO. Maybe I might finally be able to fit hangars in my airport now…

Are spawning rates of vehicles like buses affected by the number of world entrances there are?

So I tried to convert a existing airport into the large size, and it kinda worked? But I found out when it did (took several attempts) the new buildable area was on the right side of the map. Which makes sense but I was secretly hoping that there would be new land on the left for expansion.

And the buildable world tunnel opens up a lot of building opportunities!

1 Like

When stairs get removed, I see the ground texture instead the previous terminal foundation. ACEO-36139

ACEO-36140 - Medium hangars have a black border around them
ACEO-36138 - Remote stands in international mode still generate 2 international zones… if you have many of them, they cause lags when zone overlay is active … and with Beta 3 I can’t remove the manymore

1 Like

I have an RX580 8GB and the game runs pretty well. However, it also depends on the CPU you pear with it

1 Like

I have fenced in the entire airport except the entrance road. Now with Beta 3, animals are crossing those roads.
How is it now supposed to keep animals outside of the fence?
ACEO-36141

1 Like

Obviously a bug, and only pertains to world entrance tunnels! :wink:

3 Likes

Ooops :slight_smile:
Btw. would be nice if Tunnel also could bebuilt in -1 Floor :wink:

1 Like

Updated, and my airport keeps loading forever with “loading zones”

Always or only on the first load?

What did you change?

In the gamedata.json files there’s 3 things I’ve noticed

“largeWorld”:true
“worldSize”:{“x”:1050.0,“y”:700.0,“z”:5.0}
Old map size was 700x700

“worldSizeType”:0
0 is the old map size and 1 is the new one I think

Be sure to make backups before tinkering with anything

Thanks, tried it but unfortunately it didn’t seem to work.

Thank you! :+1:t2: :vulcan_salute:t2: