Airport CEO Beta 3 released

On one side, historical data lika that + including processed flights would be amazing, but on the other side this will blow up the savegames extremely.

Yeah, that it would. Hmm to bad hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Building and demolishing the fence, is not in build objects ~ 36936

I have sometimes the same problems when placing doors to gates.

make sure your world entrance at the start of the one way road hasn’t reverted to an entrance and exit, it looks like pathing prioritizes the first world entrance placed and will try to always use it as an exit if it is set as an entrance/exit.

I had a similar issue where i found that out the night before last.

Hello everyone! Thank you for your continued bug reporting, as a response we’re now releasing the first version of the week, beta 3.2-0, with the hopes of soon transitioning beta 3 over to default. We’re not quite there yet as can be understood from this changelog and some critical issues in it but we hope with this deployment that we’ll soon be very close to a state that’s stable enough for default.

Here’s today’s patch notes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 3.2-0

Bug

• [ACEO-36582] - Loading a pre beta 3 save can cause walls to disappear
  • [ACEO-36591] - Missing distance check between person and nearest node can cause passengers to be displaced
  • [ACEO-36672] - Vehicles can in certain instances spawn for arrival and then immediately turn after tunnel end and leave the airport
  • [ACEO-36827] - Various structures do not update grid access settings correctly allowing animals to pass through
  • [ACEO-36834] - Out of memory exception in aircraft pathfinding analysis tool can cause UI panel to deadlock
  • [ACEO-36838] - Doors cannot be placed in front on boarding gate entry
  • [ACEO-36849] - Terminal overlay view generates confusing red overlay on terminal related objects even though no terminal exists
  • [ACEO-36850] - Teleported passengers do not correctly update their zone permissions causing a heap of different issues
  • [ACEO-36853] - De-icing spray effect speed and distance
  • [ACEO-36854] - Tutorial step for baggage system does not recognize completed sub tasks
  • [ACEO-36855] - Demolishing planned walls on planned terminal foundation causes the walls to be removed but the foundation converted to built
  • [ACEO-36862] - Ambulance air flight contracts not correctly expired when incident is handled causing the auto planning system to nuke the planner with duplicate air ambulance flights
  • [ACEO-36868] - Uncaught null reference exception in duplicate parked vehicles validation check can cause loading process to stall
  • [ACEO-36870] - Missing action method in last tutorial step can cause tutorial system to deadlock
  • [ACEO-36879] - World notification containers on stands can in rare instances not be removed correctly
  • [ACEO-36882] - Incorrect numbering on emergency response station vehicle doors
  • [ACEO-36894] - Ventilation fans on police stations offset on z-axis
  • [ACEO-36904] - Null reference in template button assignment can cause unexpected UI issues
  • [ACEO-36911] - Contractors can in rare instance deadlock immediately after a save due to premature path calculation invocation
  • [ACEO-36915] - Vehicles can in certain instances attempt to leave via unreachable world entrance tunnels
  • [ACEO-36921] - Terminal objects overlay shows on all floors
  • [ACEO-36945] - Deicing fluid depots cannot be built underground
  • [ACEO-36947] - When placing runway entrance taxiway nodes automatically toggle on

New feature

Improvement

• [ACEO-36885] - Implemented better tooltip and visual representation of boarding gate door entrance and exit

Just a quick word on the missing walls issue, this will unfortunately not save the walls that have already disappeard but it will prevent the bug from happening in the future!

21 Likes

rocks! :eyes:

2 Likes

Nice!
Anyway, would it be possible to make bus/taxi for staff only option?

and disable the passenger bus/taxi arriving when the airport still close

1 Like

This would really be usefull.

3 Likes

We’re deploying a hotfix for an issue that could cause employees to randomly stall (caused by a previous bug fix). Same version number!

6 Likes

Doesn’t seem very realistic, I doubt any such thing exists in real life.

2 Likes

Can also just thank you for the information on the tile/floor issue, which has been very helpful and we are in the process of pinpointing the issue. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I see the same. But if there is a capacity issue, may Staff could spawn with own busses/taxis and do not share them with other pax.

But I’ve never experienced that.

I’ve seen staff only bus stops at airports, but for bus shuttles to staff car parks/airline headquarters, rather than public transport.

With bus, taxi and car drop offs I would love to see a arrival or departure toggle.

4 Likes

That sounds nice. Then you can make that on different areas or enen floors like in real.

yeah! elevated access roads to the terminal!

edit: found a feature request here

Yes, Amsterdam Schiphol has a VIP area, where corporate entities working on the field, have access with private cards. I as a taxi / bus driver, then can with the private card of the holder, enter the secured field, as non-licenced vehicle. To drop off or pick up businessmen of those entities. The field is secured with ANPR and they book in a copy of my digital personal ID as a signature.

I noticed the option a,b and c, but I must of missed what this is for, since restarting my game?

I think its a code artifact.

1 Like