Airport CEO Beta 3 released

Yeah my initial thought was that it would cloud save the airport. Only after reading the tooltip I found out that it is used to publish the airport in the workshop. But who reads tooltips these days… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I agree, a small variant that could hold only one vehicle would be perfect for GA airfields.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand, how parking staff is working? i see minivans park there, no employee leaves the car, when the day start and no one leaves when it ends. cars just park there and nothing happens. I would love to get some insights on this matter.

Parking is bugged.

2 Likes

Ok, so what beta it will be solved?

Topic for smaller emergency buildings is here: Smaller Emergency Services Building

5 Likes

That’s a very thin guy :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I agree. Maybe make a small, medium and large buildings , so they can match the size of the airport.

sure, of course, if he doesn’t get anything to eat at your airport! :smile:

3 Likes

i have 3 entrances and i think i still have the original, but its set as an exit only

Hope he’s not getting on a small plane or his head will be sticking out of the roof :south_africa:

3 Likes

Yeah haven’t unlocked them yet, but when I have, he’ll get his burgers!

2 Likes

Here’s Beta 3.2-2 with a fresh round of new fixes! We had originally intended for beta 3 to go live on the default branch today but since we want to verify the changes in this version (some are a bit more fundamental than originally intended) we’ll push it forward one day if everything looks good after the soaking period.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 3.2-2

Bug

• [ACEO-36239] - Saving unbuilt terminal on second floor causes the construction overlay to render on first floor as well.
  • [ACEO-36867] - Contractors can in rare instances deadlock when boarding a contractor shuttle
  • [ACEO-37002] - World notifications incorrectly displayed in dashboard panel
  • [ACEO-37004] - Room overlay displayed below persons
  • [ACEO-37015] - Some items change variation on relocation
  • [ACEO-37016] - Relocated items can become demolished immediately
  • [ACEO-37022] - Closing the bug report panel while taking a screenshot renders the panel unusable until reload
  • [ACEO-37023] - Dragable items are not relocated correctly
  • [ACEO-37030] - Lag in update system can cause desks relying on important time updates to scrub planned check-in or boarding
  • [ACEO-37051] - Interest rates for loans labeled as extremely high
  • [ACEO-37053] - Auto planner doesn't process all flights causing certain flight sizes to fail to plan
  • [ACEO-37056] - Camera doesn't reload in saved position

Improvement

• [ACEO-36993] - Better tooltip to inform new users that holding CTRL is required to demolish zone, taxiway and similar
10 Likes

Update on ACEO-37017 and ACEO-37020.

after the Beta 3.2-2 update now multiple vehicle orders will deliver all of the vehicles from the order. But subsequent vehicle orders will not be delivered and the inspect button just brings you to the bottom left corner of the purchased area of the map.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

Is the flooring bug fix out yet? Or did I not look throught properly

Edit: Yes it is :expressionless:

please fix the flight situation: if a flight occurs once, it’s not re-occurring. I’m ending up with dead spots in my schedule but all my sched flights say “once.” Please. these flights show up on multiple days and at different times. Very confusing.

And another update on these. It looks like my save is just corrupted. I loaded up a new airport and i was able to order 3 batches of 3 vehicles.

Well, there goes 3 days of play time

Can (and will) happen with beta/experimental stuff. I started three or four new airports with this version that I had to abandon, but in the end, reporting these bugs will make the game better.

1 Like

can you add a one way escalator?
it would be useful for distinguishing between arrival and departure