Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

Since experimental is out I’ve got Zero ambulance flights. Everything else appears regular.

In my opinion they should cause way more often than bird strikes.

2 Likes

The check-in issues will be fixed in today’s update! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you know why this happened? I tried load a save, and this happened during loading.

2 Likes

No idea, never seen that particular message, does it happen every time you load that save?

2 Likes
  • [ ACEO-32055 ] - Aircraft not worthy emergency too frequent

My feedback: It was definately the right decision to lower the frequency. Before the update, I made more money with aircraft repairs than with all other airport services. This patch makes it more challenging to keep an airport economically working. It increases the realism a lot. Futhermore I get all diferent kinds of emergencies now, so the mix is good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

First time. I loaded the same save 10 minutes later and it worked

3 Likes

Seems to be a local issues, something relating to a piece of Intel software. I doubt it’s caused by ACEO.

2 Likes

What determines an airport vehicle’s choice for which vehicle checkpoint to public roads it will take?

I have a checkpoint in the South of my airport (which was build first) and another gate direclty next to my terminal (which was build secondly).
I had several emergencies which requiered police car and ambulance assistence. Instead of using the closest checkpoint, they will always use the distant checkpoint in the South to exit the airport and leave for the city.

2 Likes

Why you don’t build those buildings within the airport with direct service road connection?

2 Likes

Fire station and police station are inside the airport premises. What I mean is, when they have to leave the map, because they need to bring the suspect/patient to the next town to finish the emergency.

2 Likes

Ah… yes, all vehicles except external fuel and de-iceing fluid seems to prefer the first built checkpoint. May send a bug report for this case so the devs can check that.

3 Likes

During my Experimental branch testing I got this Unity crash log when loading a save.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone, here’s tonight’s update, Alpha 36.3-1 with the following fixes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 36.3-1

Bug

• [ACEO-32102] - Fire trucks can in rare occasions travel immediately to stand without extinguishing aircraft fire
  • [ACEO-32125] - Selecting multiple stands for activation toggling overrides airline setting
  • [ACEO-32151] - Stands can in rare occasions randomly on load attempt to close themselves via dialog panel
  • [ACEO-32158] - Missing null reference check on preferred desk override system can cause passengers to deadlock
  • [ACEO-32166] - Missing null reference exception can in rare instances cause baggage loading procedures at baggage bay to break
  • [ACEO-32173] - Airport staff cannot always begin check-in procedure causing flight turnaround process stall
  • [ACEO-32177] - Burning aircraft on runway does not block runway after load
  • [ACEO-32178] - Totalled aircraft dissappear when not extinguished
  • [ACEO-32179] - NullReferenceException can in rare occasions be thrown while selecting a template to place
  • [ACEO-32182] - Missing localization text value for a specific Spanish key

Improvement

• [ACEO-31703] - Graphics settings now re-implemented in in-game graphics settings menu
  • [ACEO-32148] - Added extensive logging to detect issues with baggage services in rare cases being incorrectly switched off during load
  • [ACEO-32161] - Stand display now displays if stand is attached to a terminal or not
12 Likes

Please send the crash log and files to support@airportceo.com if you’re able to! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wilco captain.

5 Likes

what happens to departure baggage if a plane is not whorty?

2 Likes

Good question. In general to cancelled planes where bags are already checked in. A routing to the baggage claim would be great.

1 Like

But you need to deal with the baggage in every step of the way:
a) if still in route to the baggage bay - when it gets to the baggae bay workers will move it to the arrivals side of the baggage bay.
b) if in route to plane the baggage cart will return to the bay and then like ‘a’.
c) if already on plane deal with it like arrival baggage.

1 Like

So all baggage drops attached to baggage bay (connected to that stands) will operate all flights? :smiley:

1 Like

nvm, seems steam did not update my game

Rebooted steam; no update. (Windows 10)

1 Like