Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

Does money should be unlimited in sandbox mode? Before today’s update 36.2-8 it was, now it isn’t.

3 Likes

Good job gevs! Looking great! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, it now goes into the negative. But you can still build. So not that critical.

Edit:
ACEO-31941 for the devs, when they are back on Monday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

where do you find info on staff happiness?

I see info on productivity, skill, bladder, Energy, but no info on happiness…

I’m asking in regards to the steam achievements for happiness above 90%/below 10% with more than 100 staff

@jasperwillem: yeah I’ve checked the emails but not there either. just Productivity and skill %'s in the emails nothing on happiness

so I guess my question is what is staff happiness based off of (measured from)

Ps: don’t forget to like my post @Jet :smiley:

2 Likes

31943 ~ Planes have trouble finding repair hangers with ample room

@twocflyer I just looked around in menus and emails, seems it is nowhere listed. I expected in the operations report.

2 Likes

The happiness is not explicitly shown AFAIK, since it’s a factor of the skill/bladder/energy. It would be nice if having the HR Director would provide insight into the happiness of either individual staffs or the staff as a whole.

2 Likes

ive literally denied any bathrooms to staff, I have all my working hours for staff at 12 hour shifts and only enough staff so that there is no staff breaking. all are working and then have to go to the next 12 hour shift after there 12 hour shift :joy: I have no seating in my airport. I fired all high skilled and only hired very low red skilled staff… all staff are pretty much at very low red for skill, energy, and productivity and bladder. Yet… I haven’t gotten the “less than 10% happiness for over 100 staff” achievement…

:thinking:

I don’t know what else I can do to piss off the staff :joy:

Edit: well I kept firing and getting lesser and lesser skilled staff and finally I got the achievement ! so yeah… never mind

4 Likes

Might help to turn off zone view. I hate zone view since they changed it. Can’t see anything.

3 Likes

After a power outage, self check -in don’t reopen.

5 Likes

lol ok

2 Likes

Today I’ve received “Taking off” in Sandbox. :slight_smile:
Must have happened when I was reloading the savegame.

5 Likes

Ive noticed in the most recent airport that i made that passengers and employees are seeming to be back to taking the absolute shortest route to their destination possible, and are ignoring amenities. Every time i put a shop in my airport they just ignore it and i get maybe 4 sales a day even if its in plain view.
My passengers are seeming to only sit at the few benches that are the closest to the security checkpoint and will only go to the benches next to their gate around 5 minutes before they need to board.

3 Likes

Speaking of restaurants and stores, has the contract system for them changed yet? As in, the contract is not to get a certain amount of sales in a few days, but to get a certain amount of sales in a day, and if you don’t meet the goal for 5 days in a row or something, then the contract goes away, but if you do, the contract stays forever, as long as you meet the requirements 1 out of 5 days

2 Likes

Yes that’s the new change to Alpha 36. It was explained in Dev blog 151. In my opinion it works better since I always lost my franchises with the old system. :sweat_smile:

New franchise contract system - Dev Blog 151

4 Likes

I have bugreported the shopping bug too, in the most recent build.

Also, from arriving to toilets seems to be an issue.

Could car / bus stops get a staff only slider?

Why can we build road tunnels, if we have no floor permit?

In the tutorial, should a small hanger not be build, before building fuel services?

3 Likes

@Fredrik @Alex

Hello good day. Im trying to get “The Collector” achievement and land all aircraft type in the game. I have landed all the following aircraft at my airport as commercial (new airport on easy without ever using F10s)

smalls (5)

1900D
BARON58
CESSNA182
CESSNA208
DHC6

mediums (15)

ATR42
ATR72
A319
A320
A321
B736
B738
B752
BAE146
CRJ7
CRJ2
E170
E190
Q400
Q300

larges (13)

A332
A333
A343
A380
A359
A35X
B772
B773
B747
B788
B789
B78X
MD11

I have also landed over 5000 GA aircraft so I’m assuming that would account for all of the GA aircraft including:
BARON58
CESSNA182
SF50
PA28
WT9
PIPERCUB

I have not had the SAAB340 land as an emergency yet as im on easy mode but I did make a contract for the SAAB340 (without the liverydata.json file or aircraft image) and it landed as the yellow emergency SAAB340.

Am I missing any aircraft for that achievement or do I need to have the SAAV340 land as an emergency? Or is this a bug and not getting checked off when all have been landing?

have a good day! Cheers!

3 Likes

I just trained 275 staffers to the MAX skill, now I have RSI complaints.

Can we please get a TRAIN ALL button on a page, or maybe an “auto-train” feature, were you can skill all staffers 1 level a year or something, of-course, for the normal fee or even a higher fee if need be.

Summary

https://puu.sh/GnCap/039e57eb58.png

When building terminal ground, with existing belts in the blocks, walls of the terminal block, will build within the belt. - 32053

3 Likes

I never can get my Passenger Service Agents to be good enough for my passengers, max I can get is about 60% despite all of them nearly max skill

2 Likes

My numbers, mmm, lets find out whats up with baggage.

Summary

On reload it was gone; Also I found out I am way overpricing my liquids, now dropped those. Watching the fuel rating, it seems instant, highly variable. While you would expect a rolling average here. Its also not going above 60%, seems non existed / non enabled services are calculated too.

Summary

Added the last 2 services

2 Likes

Started 2 new airports today and once i get commercial flights rolling in no passengers board, the staff never shows up to open up check ins. i tried automated gates and it says “boarding open” but passengers still dont board. The plane eventually just leaves and passengers leave the airport. Tried it on 2 new airports, my airport I have that has been operating fine is still working though.

No clue what ive done wrong design wise, never had this issue before. So, wondering if the newest patch did something. Bug reported.

2 Likes