Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

wow! i didn’t know someone uses my mods. thank you!

4 Likes

Anyone have trouble with path-finding from new build metro stations? Experimental Emergency build.

The Bulldozer click bug, seems to happen, when you build a foundation, then NOT unclick building mode, and then click the Bulldozer for objects. ~ I could reproduce and then a bit later, I could not.

I wonder about the distribution for pickups, it seems a bit much to have them all reporting full. It probably is the access rode, now I think about it. Seems we need more access roads. Can we maybe get extra Access Roads in R&D as a project?

All kind of objects, that are related to zoning, remove that zoning, when they are removed; boarding desks (31899), shop counters and more.

I build walkelators for the first time just now, but had no idea they had directions, can arrows be placed on them, like runways?

2 Likes

Yeah i love your goblue mod is my favorite livery mod.

2 Likes

Here’s today’s deployment, Alpha 36.2-7:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 36.2-7

Bug

• [ACEO-31867] - Loading a save with emergencies in a specific state can cause a stack overflow exception
  • [ACEO-31876] - Steam achievements incorrectly awarded in sandbox mode
  • [ACEO-31877] - Persons can in rare occasions not pathfind across crosswalks
  • [ACEO-31894] - Uncaught Steam achievements call during quit process can cause the application to crash

Improvement

• [ACEO-31875] - A specific audio effect is now played when an emergency occurs
5 Likes

Blockquote

How do you have the patience to make these Q’s… I would think simply looking at Qs like this, your passenger satisfaction would go down…

2 Likes

Nope, satisfaction is ok.

Summary

3 Likes
Summary

Only thing I really dont get; how can the one liner report a 100%, and the other 0%, we really need the indicators.

Why are medium stands allowed to call fuel trucks?

2 Likes

Nice, time to see if the game crashes on quit again.

2 Likes

[quote=“jasperwillem, post:450, topic:17043”]
I build walkelators for the first time just now, but had no idea they had directions, can arrows be placed on them, like runways?[/quote]
There are green arrows

2 Likes

Yeah, but with medium and large ones, when you build them, you have to be really zoomed out to place them, and you cant see those.

2 Likes

2 Likes

i have had 12 hangers full of small plains with 12 stands. good to know about the extra pushback truck for the medium and large hangers, but i only just got to them due to the financial issues i was having.

3 Likes

Disregard: I figured it out after I added the picture of the runways settings as I had taxiway one way arrows not allowing aircraft to get to the stand. Yay. love when I finally figure out stupid mistakes…

Hello, having an issue where aircraft are not landing. The pax show up, check in, drop off they bags, and go sit and wait. The plane never lands. and then the pax leave the airport. Some info about and things I’ve checked…

Other info/settings

Tutorial says to sit back and wait…

Operations menu

it says they came and left but they never did

Status says delayed before it shows up and then says enroute after it “left” but never came

Runway settings

Anyone have any ideas on what’s going on?

Update: Figured it out.

3 Likes

There are big green arrows indicating direction.

2 Likes

I do not see arrows.

2 Likes

Something that I have not seen talked about, so i’m sorry if it has been.

Has anyone noticed that their airport just doesn’t run as smoothly while in faster speeds?

For example i’ll leave it at regular speed for a day and not have one single issue with delays. But, if i try to speed through a day to grow the bank account for my next expansion i end up with lots of delayed flights.

Its also very noticeable on the graphics of the plains doing strange spins and taxi paths. Maybe its my computer not keeping up with the processing and the time keeps going on and on? I dont have a very powerful computer, i rarely get big airports as my computer just cant handle it.

I drop frames a lot more in faster speeds than in regular speed for sure.

2 Likes

Click the image to embiginate. Arrows are seen during placement. These green arrows face to the left.
Once constructed the arrows do not show. I do wish the arrows were red during placement.

2 Likes

if you look very closely, you can see a group of green arrows pointing left

2 Likes

(more zoom)

4 Likes

Yeah, you dont see the them on zoom 1/2, maybe on 3/4/5.

But you dont build large walkelators on zoom 3/4/5, they dont fit in the screen that way.

Runways are very clear, the walkelators could have the same.

3 Likes