Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

bug report it @frankieorabona so that it lets them know and reminds them to fix that inconsistency. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done! ACEO 26289

2 Likes

Why did you break the 747 replies! :frowning_face: :smile:

What do you mean?

747, the aircraft. It was at that amount of replies. :wink:

There were exactly 747 replies and he replied the forty eighth :smile:

2 Likes

Now we need 747,200 replies to get the same effect

1 Like

747-400 replies

747,800 replies

I don’t agree with you. The costs in the game are mostly fix (salaries + maintenance) but the income are not (you can easily modify the prices of everything), so having the fixed cost and the beginning of the hour, tells you how much income do you need to break even. If at the end of the hour you are negative, you need to increase the prices of things.

Of curse there is the problem of the variable costs (mainly fuel). For this issue I suggest you to check the daily column in the economy tab. It’s very useful to have an wider perspective of the economic situation.

In addiction to this, the game speed is too slow in order to have a daily/12h result in the “home bar”. It takes too much time IRL to see the effect of an economic measure on the economy.

This is just my opinion, I’m fine with the economics tab right now but if it will be changed I’m not going to riot

If something in the experimental branch isn’t working, I suggest to restart the game and it’s should the fixed. They will debug everything eventually.

I know that the feature of the desks connection isn’t great and i think it should be changed, but right now I think we should just report the bug we find and let them fix the more important one first.

(At the end you just have to close the gate. With the auto scheduling the flights will be back in no time :wink:)

@Andy, I did save/reload the game before posting here.

Did you just reload the save or did you restart the game?

No, I didn’t start a new game. I SAVED the current game, then RELOADED it.

I think that just load the save isn’t enough. I always close the game entirely and then start again loading the saved file. It always works for me

clicking on lounge to select contract and nothing happens when I click on the contract selector. I will try a restart first. not sure if there is something I did other than add more contracts because in a previous save I had already assigned a few lounges … and yes I have all the required items

Edit: and save, quite and load solved it

ACEO-26299

So this happens every time you load this particular save? Do you have a bug report number for us we can look into?

Same probplem here as well, no visible Terminal zoning after reloading anymore and also all staff that worked in the Terminal before (when zone created) is blocked and can’t be reassigned to that Terminal anymore and also don’t work at all. Only way to go on is to sign a new Terminal zone after every reload. It is also not possible to delete the old, not anymore functunal, Terminal zone. ACEO 26301 & 26303. Two different outcomes, but maybe for the same reason.

I have to say that the game is running a lot smoother today after the latest patch @Olof. The secure zones are definitely behaving a lot better too.

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the devs working their butts off to bring us this great game. Keep up the great work.

Baggage loading is not requested by any flights. Nearly all flights have baggage to be unloaded and that is done. Prior to latest update, pax used self-checkin Baggage Drops. Now, nobody uses them. Of course, I have a couple dozen self-checkin kiosks.

Then, again, the Flight Monitor (G-key), shows no pax have arrived at the terminal to depart. I don’t understand that situation either. I have a Subway, so pax flow does not depend on exterior buses, taxis, nor cars.

question, if my airport is located on a fictional island that’s not located on the map and instead I think I s located in the Pacific Ocean. will I be able to have domestic flights? I seem to only be offered international flights and cannot schedule my flights on my domestic stands… thats fine if thats the case I just want to understand how it work so I can plan accordingly.

Also how do you get people to use the self checkin kiosks? no one seems to be going up to them and use the checkin desks only . do you have to have baggage drops or baggage activated for them to work or something else?

1 Like