Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

I reported a bug that refuelling wasn’t work but it was, the actual problem was that the road was missing but the notification to tell you that the vehicle couldn’t reach its destination did not display

1 Like

Because larger planes like the 737 and A320 need it?

(of course, you could buy the jetway upgrade, but come on)

CPU load is Ok, 20-30%.
Pax are grouped again in corner and in a shuttle stop.

That should resolve after a while, it’s caused by previous remote stand bugs. Does it clear after a while?

After update finally i don’t have micro lags anymore but i have other bugs :joy: @Olof @Fredrik

-In the first pic you can see that the flight planner is scheduling flights on on top of the other causing a lot of problems.

-Second pic the airport staff is running thru the security to go to the boarding desk instead of going straight from the staff room to the boarding desk. They go out of the airport then they enter again and they go thru security, this happen for every flights and for each boarding desk, flight get delayed and problems problems problems…

-Third pic, maybe it is something that i’m doing wrong but i cannot assing color to vehicle.

I started with a new small airport. Only a minimum of necessary things. At the shuttle stop, groups of passengers no longer appear, but there is still a group in the corner and it does not disappear. Sent a report.
Ver.29.9-0

Aha, I only have jetways, that is why it did not make sense.

As reported somewhere, I got people entering a plane, and doing the payment in this corner, so they blink with money in this corner for a bit, and immediately disappear again.

1 Like

Sometimes a delay flight or another phantom flight will lead to a queue of service cars, because they are waiting for ramp agents who have no assignment jobs. This is a real big problem.

2 Likes

@ismtz I usually remedy this by having one service car stop per big stand, and maybe one stop per 2 small stands, at least until better logic is in place for vehicles/people.

1 Like

Not only a passengers, but ramp agents too

1 Like

i had simllar situation - sometimes double booked airlines arrive and offload pax and sits there doing nothing just being stuck

The trello is showing the overlapping flights as fixed, we just have to wait until 2am for the release lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Not a 2am deployment today but rather early for our routine. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyhow, enjoy Alpha 29.9-1.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.9-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-9952] - Increased pixel count light setting for "fantastic" quality level to reduce light source clipping

New Feature

Bug

• [ACEO-8602] - Can not cancel airline contract even when all flights are cancelled
  • [ACEO-9178] - Stand names get incorrectly sorted flight planner (for example 1 & 12)
  • [ACEO-9710] - Day of week does not update properly in main panel
  • [ACEO-9720] - Auto scheduler overlapping flights
  • [ACEO-9884] - Vehicle Warning Lights not showing during day
  • [ACEO-9906] - Completed flights not updated when flight planner is active
  • [ACEO-9949] - Airside shuttle bus stop not zoned as secure by default
  • [ACEO-9950] - Building trees after previously demolising an object can throw a null reference exception disrupting the build process
  • [ACEO-9953] - Trees are dark for a brief second upon construction before getting refresehd
8 Likes

Somehow my passengers deboarding the plane(Remote stand) and walk to another remote stand. When they reached the remote stand they are walking back to the remote stand they came from and enter the Shuttle bus.

Will take a look at more remote stand bugs tomorrow! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not really a bug, but one thing confuses me.
At night time, the entrance to the subway is darkened. And if you place it inside the terminal, it will looks strange. Everything looks good during the daytime.

Subway entrances are not meant to be placed inside. I agree the lighting needs a look at though.

I would love to see a REPAIR ALL button, its a little cumbersome to click each stand and runway every 20ish minutes.

3 Likes

A “shift” repair click would do it for me, for stands / for runways, etc.