Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

While your at it, why not do the larger ones as well. You know, future proof an all :wink:
Work that smaller desk into THERE pipeline too while you’re at it :rofl:

Yeah EXACTLY!!! We need that small boarding desk ASAP! And also current but resized boarding desks.

1 Like

Like the GPU/APU would it be nice to add a tank hose from the fuel truck to the plane when refueling a plane?

@Olof My PAX on remote stands are still walking under the wings? I thought that had been fixed?

EDIT: Ah yeah :slight_smile:

I’m lose 1 passenger from each flight on the way to remote stand)

We know, you already opened the topic and mentioned it on Discord. Please don’t spam it. :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 28.1-6

Improvement

• [ACEO-6104] - Enable medium stands to have jetways disabled by default when building
  • [ACEO-6106] - Align service car stop appearance with airside shuttle bus stop
  • [ACEO-6110] - Enhance passenger movement on remote stands to reflect usage of assigned pathways
  • [ACEO-6118] - Combined sprites on taxiway edges

Bug

• [ACEO-5014] - Pressing escape before a reschedule have been confirmed will un-schedule that flight
  • [ACEO-6064] - Service cars exiting a transit structure can deadlock when yielding for an available node
  • [ACEO-6082] - Multi-threading issue in aircraft pathfinding system can in rare occasions freeze the game
  • [ACEO-6086] - Belt loader truck can in rare instances become displaced when aligning with an aircraft cargo loading point
  • [ACEO-6087] - APU and GPU placement on stand sometimes overlap with stair truck positioning
  • [ACEO-6094] - Unable to Change Existing One-Way Nodes
7 Likes

On forum post, I’m attach save file. What’s wrong?
I this tread, I want reply to Rubble )

How long before it drops?

My Franchise Staff cannot leave the airport after they finish their shift. They just wait at the bus stop and never leave when PAX does. If I have multiple bus stops they walking in between them constantly. They are able to get to the restaurant. I filed a bug report in game and I had this issue in the 28.1-5 and 28.1-6 version. I think it was (ACEO-6124 or 6024).

Its already deployed. Try to restart your steam.

Done that quite a few times :woozy_face: Any other Mac users get the update?

EDIT: Likewise ElCapitan
EDIT 2: Yep, updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet. Waiting with a lot of enthusiasm here…

2 Likes

MacOS version was accidentally deployed to the Internal branch, will re-deploy now. :slight_smile:

Edit: Should be up, please try again

5 Likes

Works

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

It’s updating. Thanks to the devs!

2 Likes

Is there a way to recover ramp agents stuck out on remote stands?

The power of the back ally is strong… [ACEO-6125]

2 Likes

Still having some service cars be stuck

Lol!! I thought I made sure that wasn’t going to happen… I guess not… :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they remain stuck beyond save and reload? Have you filed a bug report?

2 Likes