Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Don’t stay up too late, eat healthy snacks rather than coffee + red bull soup, every 30 min rest your eyes.

You and @Fredrik are our precious developers we would lose our life will without you so be careful with yourself, game can wait but your health won’t :wink:

3 Likes

You just itched a thought I had about looking at the new forthcoming home of our Devs… :grin:

1 Like

So it’s time to go to go to bed to gather at least a few hours until tomorrows’ work day for me. Haha. :grin:

1 Like

„People can aleays use sandbox or cheat codes to build airport rapidly“

That one I didn’t realize till now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How to turn on experimental branch help please ;c

Just started my first airport, have the same, upgrades to runways are not shown. Mmm, now I did a reload, something else seems to be going on, it now shows to me as a medium anyway. I can see it due to the ramp.

still no tab index on bug reports?

still no history for bugIDs?

@Jettuh the preview image for a medium stand still shows the jetway-bridge.

When hiring staffers, without a bus/car stop, you dont get a warning that you dont have one.

Staff still does not recognize secure staff room when arriving at airport without staffroom before secure area.

… scrap this … so, staff rooms are nowadays also default delivered as open?

Should we be able Procure vehicles from Vehicle tab?

Should a jetway upgrade check-up if a terminal is nearby?

If you skip all Small Airfield Tutorials, Regional Airport tutorial does not unlock.

The enabled auto-scheduler did not reactivate on a reload, while listed as active.

Would it be possible to show the profit monitor called “average 24h” in stead of what is now in the bottom bar, the current fast changing number has no real usage atm. See this income vs the hournly income reported;

1 Like

The number of times I’ve reported that too…

1 Like

Till now i had only small remote stands which worked like charm. But now i tried a medium remote stand and encountered that the PAX deboard by bus as they should but boarding… the bus is waiting for them but they run over the whole apron to the plane themself… Someone already had the same problems?

ACEO-6188

1 Like

The belt loader speed is way too high(When loading bagage). It looks like a bug because when they unload the bagage the belt loader speed is normal.

update?

Was there an update today?

I have a it and everyone will love it, but you need a lot of staff and more staff at 3 med. stands than 5 med .
stand.

Today’s update drops within the hour! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yas! I can’t wait!

Coming up now…

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 28.1-7

Improvement

• [ACEO-6181] - Increase per-person process time for small security checkpoints

Bug

• [ACEO-4423] - Minimum flight separation does not correctly allow flights to be scheduled at the set value
  • [ACEO-4619] - Airline satisfaction does not update in dashboard panel when loading game
  • [ACEO-4716] - Rare issue with security checkpoint not properly opening due to previous employee not properly unoccupied station
  • [ACEO-4921] - Rare serialization issue where missing queue points can cause passenger processing stall
  • [ACEO-5607] - Default businesses in some instance still displayed even though the main menu has been toggled off
  • [ACEO-6060] - NullReferenceException thrown can in rare occasions cause passengers to get stuck
  • [ACEO-6137] - IndexOutOfRangeException can cause service vehicles to stall when or after interacting with a stand
  • [ACEO-6148] - Active flights count in flight planner is more than max allowed flights of an airline
  • [ACEO-6173] - Flight planner airlines not correctly sorted
  • [ACEO-6179] - Sidewalk tile can turn white on edges

New Feature

• [ACEO-6182] - Enable security staff employee skill to affect time of passenger processing in security checkpoints
6 Likes

Good job I’ve kept my employees skills top notch. Wish the Ramp agents and Janitors had better stats or we could train them up :smile:

7 Likes

starting another firing spree

Can bug report name/email be saved in savegame information pls?

Bagage Loading Speed too fast on Belt Loader(ACEO-6203)

My game has all kind of troubles with shop staff, no idea why.

Reloading / saving / deleting them all did not help.