Airport CEO Alpha 27.8-3 released

Not just ramp agent, all staff as far as I’m concerned. Impressed with those levels though… no delayed flights for you :rofl:

1 Like

Do the staff skills have any impact in the current build? I was under the impression that they dont mean anything currently

Should search the forums, but the skills do effect the efficiency.

1 Like

Wow this is so different to my usual staffing arrangements. My latest project has 12 stands and I’m at 30 airport staff, 31 security, 10 service techs and 60 ramp agents.

Usually I try to balance the airport staff/security/service techs/ramp agents with the jobs available.

However, even when I have 60+ janitors, the jobs available for janitors always seems to exceed 200+. Does anyone have any tips on how to keep the airport cleaner or make my janitors more effective? Does placing bins around the airport help, or they just decoration?
Thanks

1 Like

Several people want zoning for them, it is in the feature request list somewhere, like in Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Try storing 100’s of security agents.

The reason why staff numbers go up very fast;

Every medium stand needs 4 ramp agents, and that is without break timers. Above the 50 staffers breaks can make or break your turnaround times.

Besides, every Baggage Carousel needs 6 to 8 ramp agents for each 4 medium stands. Also you need 4 administration workers for each medium stand (2 check in - 2 boarding) and 2 medium secure stations.

So, every 4 medium stands need about 24 ramp agents, 16 staffers, 8 security personal, makes at least 48 staffers. Not counting breaks and the current handicap of airports sending a staffer from the other end of your terminals.

Then you dont have cleaners and repairman for those gates yet.

Since the revamp of the Staff Room menu at least the “settings” bug is no longer there; thats a plus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats really interesting. I tend to put 3-4 ramp agents for a medium stand, on the understanding the stand is not always occupied and staff can move to another stand where needed. I see the benefit of having extras in terms of efficiency. I have 120 mins between flights using the stands, perhaps with more staffing I could make that shorter…

2 Likes

When automaticly SEND AWAY is enabled on a stand, can we get an alert on the STAND ID pls? thx.

@olof I’ve started a new small regional airport and just started plumbing in the baggage system. Went looking for the upgrades but it seems I can build the baggage system without it being unlocked. [ACEO-5512]

Hmmmm, Allure ATR42??? Same Bug report.

Are you sure game is not Sandbox?

Never play sandbox.

2 Likes

I’ve had to restart a game cause it unlocked night flights without me unlocking it. Later on it happenned with another, both games were created in 27.8-3 so i’m sure this update has something to do with it.

I have had that issue with night flights and the baggage system :slight_smile: they were both unlocked without me researching them

The Baggage cargo menu has another bug, did not report it yet;

When a new Baggage Item finishes, the menu moves over any other current overlay you have open.

@Fredrik Multipul liveries seem to have stopped working for me. I keep getting the same one now all the time. [ACEO-5605]

@Rubble I have the same issue of seeing the same livery over and over again lol. Not exactly sure when the randomization stopped working but a little diversity wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

Depot name changes have a huge delay in updating, did somebody already file a bug report for that?

Btw, can we get a SELECT FILTER option in the staff menu next to the CHOOSE TYPE menu?

When “rescheduling” a flight, morning timers are displayed as evening clock times.

I have only one food court space in this build, yet I’ve got two active contracts. It should be in [ACEO-5605] submitted as well.

Issue has been identified. Not sure when a fix will occur though. :frowning: New logic is required.

1 Like