Airport CEO Alpha 23.6 released

I’m a little confused on the Modding instructions as to where to place the Mod directory. I’m on a Mac.

These paragraphs seems to contradict each other?

This is what my initial mod structure looks like. Is this correct? I’ve done quite a bit of debugging myself. I had spaces in all of the files names to start which I’ve removed. I’ve mirrored the defaults naming conventions etc.

I cannot think of anything else to get Modded airlines to show up?

Thanks again for such a great game.

PS No crashes here.

1 Like

Hello Olof , what do u mean with the new update Person car ? What Kind of car do u guys mean ? :slight_smile: and what is about this holliday surprise ?
Thanks alot :slight_smile:

I’m not getting into a saved airport at all with Ex 23.6-1. Every attempt results in the game not responding/CTD. I have had this issue already for quite a while where I had to restart the game 2/3 times before my save actually loaded but this time it’s not getting me anywhere. Reported as ACEO-2964.

1 Like

solução

put the files in the ANZ folder

Thank you @josuesleyer, that’s how I have it now.

I’m guessing it’s not working on a Mac yet then @Olof and @Fredrik?

Unless it needs the name mod?

Renamed the JSON file to mod as well. Still not showing up? Unless I think I’m still doing something wrong?

“name”:“Arab Airline”,
“description”:“dream of flying”,
“logoPath”:“Logo.png”,
“businessType”:4,
“CEOName”:“Mr/Josué Rodrigues”,
“flightPrefix”:“AB”,
“fleet”:[
“A320”

],
"isCustom":true
1 Like

Are you suggesting only the A320 is allowed as part of the custom airlines?

{
"name”:”Air New Zealand“,
"description”:”Air New Zealand“,
“logoPath”:“ANZ-Logo.png”,
“businessType”:4,
“CEOName”:“Mr/Mrs CEO”,
"flightPrefix”:”NZ”,
“fleet”:[
“ATR72”,
“B737600”
],
“isCustom”:true
}

'No, I just modified the A320

same here.
I can’t start/load my saved game
it freezed on loading screen with sound effects (i muted my game before)
and sometimes “auto saving” notification appears top left corner, but waits for infinity at loading screen

is correct

But I’m not seeing Air NZ. I’ve restarted. Rebooted. Tried all sorts of file locations. I’ve mirrored yours.

Only thing that is different is I’m on a Mac.

Thank you for your help. Very much appreciated.

Will look at these issues immediately tomorrow. :slight_smile:

guys i have a question.

how are we supposed to mod planes,is there a set of instructions we should follow?i tried searching the forum for how to mod planes but i found nothing.sorry is this matter has been discussed before.

@rkdoesgaming check Olof’s message on this topic which was posted 13 hours ago.

I have a question about company logos. Logos for custom companies has to be 256 by 256 or 256x128, 128x256 or anything lower than 256 is enough?

Okay, so I just loaded an old save, and noticed that the cafes have been revamped. I haven’t really seen this discussed, and am wondering what other people think?

I just don’t think that these models fit the game quite right. They appear a bit messier than the rest of the clean artwork. I think that the counter is okay, but the stands just look a bit bland and overcrowded. I understand that some people might like them, and thats perfectly fine, but I think preferred the older model. For those of you who haven’t seen them yet, here is the new cafe style. :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you think?

I also wanted the add that the new fences are great in my opinion. :slight_smile:

Thats good feedback, always appreciated.
Could you maybe elaborate what you prefer to see?

Would you say this looks better?
Than the old version:

1 Like

You cannot mod aircraft yet, airlines, their fleet and that fleet’s liveries is what you can mod.

Actually when you show us, both have their unique good views. New version looks like staff resupplied shelfs just now. It looks more tidy. On the other hand old version looks like moredistributed like PAX bough stuff and left them behind.

Do you know what, why we cannot have 2 views of shells? When you place a shelf, game randomly chooses one of 2 views.

Well in the long run its planned that the fridge is empty and that pax actually take stuff of the shelves and it eventually runs out and needs to be restocked!

However for now I’m trying to figure out what looks best, so changing the texture of the “plates” a bit?

4 Likes

My pax are enjoying the holiday surprise :wink:

5 Likes