Airport CEO Alpha 23.6 released

EG0611 Yes I read your link, just to make things clear.

Except the link clearly states that ATRs can land on grass… :slight_smile:

Anyway, I agree that it makes it simpler for in-game purposes…

1 Like

ACEO-2946 - Cannot schedule contracted flights.

I’ve got 5 medium gates and 20 repeating contracts. I’ve got 19 flights scheduled but the 20th doesn’t show up when I open the contract for it in the flight planner.

Update: Reloaded the game right after posting the save and now the flight schedules correctly.

1 Like

ACEO-2949 You asked for game crashes. Here you go.

2 Likes

Can no longer contract flights. When clicking on the green “Sign” button under a contract proposal nothing happens, even though requirements are fulfilled. Is this a common issue, or is it just my signing authority which has been revoked? :slight_smile:

Update: Figured out it is due to most contracts being passed due date. Could find a few in the bottom which worked. Might be an idea to hide/remove old contracts (probably fixed through the new flight planning updates anyhow).
Thanks for a great game!

Just wanted to say, there is a small bug with Trinity Aviation, its missing its livery.

1 Like

So if that is the case, how are we to correctly manage flights with this blind bidding of sorts going on right now? right now all of my small stands are not getting any luv, because i cant find a contract with flights…

It is happening to me too

1 Like

We are aware of this flaw. We will work out a solution tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG! The developer actually wrote me back! OMG! I bow in humble submission to your creative genius.

1 Like

I think this is a problem.

com-video-to-gif (4)

Also I just figured out that when your security scanners divide suspicious bags but if you merge belts and try to separate suspicious bags with tilt trays, it doesn’t work.

1 Like

It’s a design issue, bags calculate the nearest path and when they are diverted they are halted for the duration of the new calculation. Will see if there’s anything to do about this.

For the other think you mentioned I’d be happy to get a save of that so I can check the routing.

I sent bug report: ACEO-2961

I forgot to put taxi line of small aircraft sorry.:sweat_smile:

Last “hotfix” for this version! If no, truly critical, issues arise, Alpha 24 will be deployed tommorrow at lunch. Devlog will be postponed until tomorrow evening!

Airline modding is now fully supported! Go to www.airportceo.com/modding to learn more.

We’ve implemented support for Steam Cloud saves but not yet enabled it. This will go live tomorrow with Alpha 24.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 23.6-1

Improvement

Bug

• [ACEO-2361] - Passengers do not distribute as expected when queueing for different queueable objects such as security check-points and transit structures
  • [ACEO-2956] - Delivery truck can randomly ignore to fullfill certain orders when delivery site is relocated
  • [ACEO-2957] - Only one type of person car is spawned
  • [ACEO-2960] - Minor issue with aircraft class spawning as related to contract changes

New Feature

7 Likes

WOW, what an awesome update you guys just dropped. Mod’s arrived a lot sooner than I expected. Congrats again.

3 Likes

Hoorah for modding!

4 Likes

Wow, woohoo! :grinning:

Time to make some airlines! :smile:

1 Like
  • game freezes and locks computer as well (i5, 8gb RAM, 2 GB Graphics)
  • some fuel trucks doesn’t refuel planes, waits in the stand

Does it occur often or at a regular point in time? After a certain amount of minutes? Can you file a detailed bug report (i.e. exactly what happened and when) and include the save, all log files, OS information and hardware specs? I will handle further contact via e-mail so make sure to submit that as well.

Edit: I should say that all the saves and bugs we’ve recieved on this topic have been running on a test rig for several hours and we’ve not been able to recreate the issues post the path caching bug. We really need to work closely with those who experience this bug on a regular basis to uncover its root cause.