Airport CEO Alpha 23.4 released

@drew94 click “Dismiss aircraft” on stand menu and then click “reset aircraft path” on F10 menu. DHCs will take off and everything will be fine.

2 Likes

The problem was, that I didn’t choose a type of airplanes in Runway menu

1 Like

Same problem all my planes when I load the game get replaced by the DHC model. If you look closely on the screenshot it says the model of the aircraft is A320 and thats likely what your aircraft looked like before you loaded your game.

Theo Have you tried the previous two answers?

Its temp fix it happens everytime I load a game

Bug report :

Description :
Placed bar table is saved as information desk.

Reproduction steps :

• Place bar table.
  • save game
  • Load game

Reproduction result :

• saved bar table loads as information desk and is 90 degrees turned.

Expected result :

• loaded file shows bar table instead of information desk.

Good evening ya’ll (yeah, I’m saying ya’ll (bonus points to the one who can pinpoint that YT clip video reference).

Hotfix deployed, patch notes for 23.4-1:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 23.4-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-2784] - Various minor furniture and structure object improvements in regards to visual bugs and detailing

Bug

• [ACEO-2752] - Cars sprite are partly transparent
  • [ACEO-2777] - Check in connected to cargo bay bug in tutorial
  • [ACEO-2782] - Error with highlighted objects
  • [ACEO-2783] - Error when service vehicle exits cargo bay area
  • [ACEO-2789] - Long table incorrectly deserialized as an information desk

New Feature

Good night! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Google has trouble defining the “ya’ll” thingy.

Seems it finds a clip all the time though; Roy Jones Jr. - Ya’ll Must Have Forgot

I was actually referring to this funny video:

Anyway, the last hotfix for 23.4(-2) has been deployed on experimental and features mostly minor improvements. This is the last update before 23.5 and the conveyor belt update on Monday! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 23.4-2

Improvement

• [ACEO-2798] - Minor effect improvements on removing structures

Bug

• [ACEO-2791] - If second delivery site is built unconnected, no objects can be placed
  • [ACEO-2792] - Incorrect size on queue arrows
  • [ACEO-2793] - When building room and pressing escape, game menu panel is shown
  • [ACEO-2794] - Bench can be built on other structures
  • [ACEO-2796] - Terminal lagging when building additional terminal structure while already having a large area
  • [ACEO-2797] - Saved benches turn into sofas when deserializing
2 Likes

So I’m on 23.4-2 now and I can’t build no taxiway foundations. I can’t seem to click the item to build, neither 1 of 3. Not in existing games nor old games.

I can build everything else, expect taxiways

Yeah, found an issue, fix coming up soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, also just added a bug report just before you responded.
You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-2800),

Alright, will simply remove that one, was a gnarly little bug that made it through but it’s pretty significant so an update is on it’s way up now.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is because of update, or my bad luck but… departure bagggaes are dissappearing on carts and flight shows “0” departure baggages. Look at in game times.

Has nothing to do with this update, its existing bugs. If we do not mention anything related to it in the change logs you can be sure that it’s not related to an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ha yeah i had some layering issues with carts as well (some of them showing dark, others light) when driving into the baggage bay (they were fine when they left the depot)

Build Alpha 23.4-2

Passengers seem to not sit in the new armchairs. They are using the new sofas and gate seating.

Anyone else see this at your airport?

It’s known, will be fixed for Monday’s update :slight_smile:

1 Like

“[ACEO-2796] - Terminal lagging when building additional terminal structure while already having a large area”

This happens too when you add uge area’s if secure zone to your airport (say 40*200). Should I bug report it? Almost crashes game sometimes.

something weird with Vehicle’s path findings.
in attached image:
green paths are service roads,
all service trucks related to terminals at right side (example labeled as Start),
should go to cargo bay (labeled as Target)
but all vehicles go to left handed red circle, u-turns and goes to cargo by via blue route.
observed lots of time.
this consumes lots of time handling aircrafts at stands, lots of flight delays just because of this

1 Like