Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

No it’s since 1.0-1 (which is not showing the correct label), it’ll be fixed in tonight’s update! :slight_smile:

In fact, I will just deploy a hotfix with the correct label to avoid further confusion.

3 Likes

yeah I have sent a report about that

1 Like

With 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 the copy & paste tool will not copy the queues of security checkpoints any more with the security checkpoint.

1 Like

Did any version ever copied queues? It never worked for me.

1 Like

Yes, If I remember correctly the latest betas worked, I had 40+ security checkpoints in my airport. With check-in or passport the queues are still copied.

I also have this. I Sent in a bug report.

All the drivers are drunk after the 1.0 party :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m still/also experiencing that if I select something to be deconstructed/demolished. And then change my mind and cancel the destruction order. They go and destroy it anyway. @Olof

And for me stickers stopped working. Everything is OK when I place them, but if I reload a save game, every sticker is replaced by “?”.

1 Like

Good evening,

Rolling out 1.0-2 now to the experimental branch with the following changes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-2

Bug

• [ACEO-42173] - Converting a stand to remote does not remove pax transit signs
  • [ACEO-42180] - World notification for flights that are cancelled are in rare instances not correctly removed
  • [ACEO-42214] - Missing instruction on how to acquire a medium check-in desk in the medium check-in desk build system
  • [ACEO-42229] - Floor tiles can be rotated despite always spawned at default rotation
  • [ACEO-42233] - Vehicles not parking in roof covered parking structures can become offset
  • [ACEO-42239] - Objects placed on the outmost perimiter cannot always be destroyed
  • [ACEO-42269] - Contractors do not recognize available seats in staff rooms
7 Likes

That was a bug?

1 Like

I didn’t realize it was a bug either since it’s been happening as long as I can remember… I just assumed that contractors don’t like to sit or something!

1 Like

Ever since I started with ACEO and built a little, fully furnished contractor staff room with bathroom next to their drop-off point, and found that they only stand around when idle and never used the bathroom, I though that was their default behaviour when not working… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will the airline contracts will be extanded to some point? Like the frequency is now only on a daily basis. Would be neat if those would see some more love.

In programming (being a web developer myself professionally) we have a saying… If something have been a specific way for a long time (like what you encountered here) there comes a point where it can nolonger be considered a bug buth rather new behavour…

Even if that behavour is technically a behavour that’s is not the intended behavour

The “bug” regarding the contractors finding seats might be one of those times

Anyway I am glad to see this new contract behavour :slight_smile:

I’m having a problem with my staff. I have hired many excess staff, so many are rested at all times, but when a new shift starts the staff that are rested aren’t called up. Many times a staff that just finished another shift who is so low on energy will be called up.

Hey Devs,

Made this for everyone today and noticed some of the R&D contracts have some inconsistent formatting…

Colored text should be on the next line?

here are the ones I noticed:

Images are in the hidden drop downs toward the bottom of the Post

1 Like

ACEO-42340 - Stickers are now question marks

1 Like

Hey hey! We’re back from our very short release weekend break and have been keeping a close eye on the reported issues. Reported numbers are still very, very low compared to the number of players currently playing the game and we’re not seeing any critical trends whatsoever.That said, with the amount of player sessions executed over the weekend a wide arrange of smaller issues have been detected and so naturally we’re working on a “week one patch”. We’re also, once and for all, working on a fix for the missing text on Apple M1 machines.

Here’s 1.0-3 which is scheduled for a default deployment tomorrow early afternoon (CET), and it will include the full fix for Apple M1 machines too! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-3

Bug

• [ACEO-42164] - Flight planner refresh icon does not clear the new flight notice icon
  • [ACEO-42222] - Elevator can deactivate available paths when changing elevator floor settings
  • [ACEO-42243] - Trashcans cannot be moved
  • [ACEO-42254] - Wings on Boeing 737 aircraft renders above fuselage
  • [ACEO-42272] - Planned structures delete built fences
  • [ACEO-42281] - Under certain circumstances diagonal guides on taxiway won't disappear
  • [ACEO-42284] - Spawned dummy ramp agents can appear in the hired employee panel list
  • [ACEO-42286] - Incorrect rendering setting can cause volcano ash to severely degrade performance
  • [ACEO-42295] - Franchise contract details not consistent
  • [ACEO-42301] - Vehicle statistics button displays unlocalized text
  • [ACEO-42302] - Various world notification containers can in extremely rare instance remain in world despite originating issue being solved
  • [ACEO-42314] - Pop out setting for tutorial not always working correctly
  • [ACEO-42339] - One-way arrow setting can in extremely rare instances cause certain vehicle types to not be allowed on that node

Improvement

• [ACEO-42346] - Runway queue count in UI panel now include departing aircraft
9 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 1.17.06 pm I have this setup, departing passengers are on the top floor and go through the self boarding gate. Arriving passenger go down the escalator, after the self boarding gate change that anyone can walk through them arriving passengers don’t go down the escalator and go the self boarding gates and the departing passenger sometime go up the escalator then go through the self boarding gates twice. Does anyone have ideas of a different way of splitting the passengers?

2 Likes