Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

I have a question for you. When observing the pax at the self check-in? Did you ever come across that one passenger got stuck and hold up the hole cue? I’ve had this problem before. But i’m gonna try again and see if I it happens.

Hello. I was trying to make a bug report, but I got a error saying it had no connection.

The problem I was reporting is that I have 3 check-in desks and two self check-in and they are all connected to the same baggage bay. All is working fine and have done for a long time.

The problem is that all those 5 desks says they can’t find a connection to the baggage bay?
Anyone else experience this?

Maybe there is a newer version waiting in the background, reload the save after rebooting steam and bug report it again.

Re-loading helped. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I guess we should call you guys Apog labs now? :smile:

4 Likes

Yes! :smiley:

4 Likes

OK, so what does one have to do to get this achievement? I don’t remember doing anything out of the ordinary…

Achievement Dev Blog

2 Likes

This I found without tips! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just spent 100 hours in this game and it has been such a pleasant and happy experience! Going to post some of my content soon but looking around first! I hope I am not to late to the fun!

6 Likes

Welcone Snuckers. :slight_smile:

Questions @devs: is the file CustomUniqueNames.json supposed to work? Based on a discussion on Steam trying to add custom names. And if it works, how big is the chance that one of those custom names gets selected?

To my knowledge it works but @Fredrik has better knowledge. The likelihood of one of those custom names to get selected should be fair, however being able to find them certainly depends on the size of your airport…

Next question: Is Windows 11 now finally supported?

Its Release was on October 5th and I am checking for a new laptop which now has Win11 preinstalled. It makes not much sense to roll back to Win10 only for ACEO.

2 Likes

ACEO should work without issues on Windows 11, unless someone else has encountered an issue they need to make us aware of.

Rolling out 1.0-30 on the experimental branch now, which is targeted for the default branch tomorrow along with the rest of the experimental change log! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version 1.0-30

Bug

MERCURY-44901 Persons can in extremely rare instances not render correctly due to faulty mesh setting

MERCURY-44898 Very large saves can cause certain sound effects to fail playing when invoked

MERCURY-44824 Year change observers not correctly invoked causing some year dependent features to not execute

4 Likes

44909: Vehicles forget their parking assignments, drive around aimlessly when they try to access areas off limits to them. Old thing, still an issue.

did the save, native mods, template, Stickers location folders get moved again? been playing lately and just updated to the latest experimental and none of my saves or mods etc. are showing up in the menu when I load.

Looks like they are only showing up in this folder now

instead of this folder…

I know they got moved to the 2nd image folder months ago and I had to move everything over there. but did this change again now with the latest experimental update or a before while I was away?

btw, im on Mac, Big Sur 11.6 OS if you couldn’t tell.

They’ve moved on Windows too. The stickers are not in my Decorations tab on loading my current airport save…

EDIT: OK, found where they should go.
‘Drive’: > Users > ‘username’ > AppData > LocalLow > Apog Labs > Airport CEO > Stickers

Will revert back to the old name for now and push a hotfix soon to solve this! :slight_smile:

New version is out now again on the experimental branch, same version number. Can you confirm its been fixed @twocflyer?

1 Like