ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Thanks!

hey, well yeah it is a great idea!
actually we are communication over steam chat but reaching all members is sometime bit difficult…

1 Like

Ok, I will take it as a yes, it should be done by this afternoon, or sooner.

That is great, thank you!

I had some free time in algebra, so it’s done!
Link: Discord

2 Likes

Cityliner (fictional airline) requested by @CaptainCat

STEAM LINK

Info

Cityliner (Formerly Cityliner GLOBAL) is a major player in the USA and trans-pacific market. Founded in 1962, Cityliner is a Seattle, Washington based airline with hubs at SEA, PHL, & KIX as well as focus cities at ORD, BOS, NRT. They fly a more centralized fleet, of Boeing and CRJ aircraft. You can almost always see a Cityliner 787 or ten at KIX, taking the entire north end of the terminal, and SEA is filled with a never-ending stream of 737s and CRJs. Fly with Cityliner today!

Airline Designator Prefix: CLN

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: CLN

Aircraft:

B737-800, B757-200, CRJ-200 & CRJ700

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best!

Contracts

Flight Planner

See mod logo

Next Airline by TwoC… stay tuned

I will be taking a break to work on my airport logos.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Welcome our newest member @Aggelos0518
Allways happy modding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small airline from Armenia coming out tonight…

Aslie Express
Including

2 Likes

And Link: Steam Workshop::Alsie Express

1 Like

Nice one!

Hi, would anyone please make a fleet of air malta? The first two images of A320 ( classic livery, retrojet and logojet) and last two images are A320neo. Thank you for answer.

1 Like

armenia aicromapy

There was a userwish to add more liveries to the Kulula Mod Pack…
So here it is:

As remember here the Link to Steam

Zippy Plane Livery on 737-600 instead of 737-400

other Europcar Livery on 737-600 instead of 737-400

5 Likes

Vistara from India is finally Online with
B737-800, A320 and A321

5 Likes

Zip (discontinued Air Canada ULCC)

STEAM LINK

Info

Zip was a Canadian discount airline headquartered in Hangar 101 at Calgary International Airport, Calgary, Alberta. It was launched by Air Canada as a no-frills subsidiary in September 2002. It operated a fleet of 12 Boeing 737 aircraft, each painted in a bright, neon colour (blue, fuchsia, green, and orange) with a single class of service. The subsidiary was headed by former WestJet CEO, Steve Smith.

Airline Designator Prefix: WZP

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: WZP

Aircraft:

B737-600 (9 liveries) - replacing the B737-200

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! (20 contracts)

Contracts

Flight Planner

Next Airline by TwoC…

Staying with the Air Canada Family! Rouge (Red) is next…

4 Likes

Air Canada Rouge (red)

STEAM LINK

Info

Air Canada Rouge, Rouge meaning -red- in French, is a low-cost airline and subsidiary of Air Canada. Air Canada Rouge is fully integrated into the Air Canada mainline and Air Canada Express networks; flights are sold with AC flight numbers but are listed as -operated by Air Canada Rouge- (similar to regional flights operated under the Air Canada Express banner).

Airline Designator Prefix: ROU

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: ROU

Aircraft:

A319, A320, A321 (6 liveries 2 each a/c - small difference in fuselage logo)

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! (6 contracts)

1. All aircraft & liveries
  2. OL
  3. NL
Contracts

Flight Planner

Next Airline by TwoC…

Continuing to staying with the Air Canada Family! Air Canada Jetz (a charter airline) is next…

Then… (tentative panned schedule)

3 Likes

Help me decide the color!

Air Canada Old Livery color? The color looks different in every picture online depending on the lighting. Here is a link to Jetphotos Air Canada gallery:

Look at a few and then help me decide which color best matches the livery color. Or better yet, if you know the exactly color with a link to where you got the info, that would be awesome!

• Top Fuselage Color
  • Bottom Fuselage Color
0 voters

Virgin Sun is now online they are a defunct airline who flew a320’s and a321’s

4 Likes