The biggest seaplane fleet is now Online on steam:
DHC6 from Trans Maldivian Airways

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1886160569

The Tail i changed a bit on the upload, but no new screenshot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Air Canada

STEAM LINK

Info

Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance. Air Canada’s corporate headquarters are in Montreal, Quebec, while its largest hub is at Toronto Pearson International Airport. The airline’s regional service is Air Canada Express.

Airline Designator Prefix: ACA

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: ACA

Aircraft & Liveries:

A319 (6 Liveries - NL Mask, OL Blue, OL Black, SL Kids Black & Blue, SL TCA60)
A320 (6 Liveries - NL Mask, OL Blue, OL Black, SL Star Alliance, SL 65SOV, SL Raptors)
A321 (4 Liveries - NL Mask, OL Blue, OL Black, SL Star Alliance)
B737-600 (1 Livery - OL Black)
B737-800 (1 Livery - NL Mask)
E190 (2 Liveries - NL Mask, OL Blue)

Aircraft Images

Air Canada TCA60 Taxi

Air Canada SP2 Gate

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! (18 contracts)

1. All Aircraft & Liveries
  2. NL Mask (A319, A320, A321, B737-800 & E190)
  3. OL Blue (A319, A320, A321 & E190)
  4. OL Black (A319, A320, A321 & B737-600)
  5. SL Star Alliance (A320 & A321)
  6. SL Trans Canada Air Lines (A319) & 65 Years SOV (A320)
  7. SL Kids Horizons Black (A319)
  8. SL Kids Horizons Blue (A319)
  9. SL Toronto Raptors Basketball (A320)
Contracts

Flight Planner

Next Airline by TwoC…

Continuing to staying with the Air Canada Family!
Air Canada Express Old + Special Liveries is next…

Then… (tentative panned schedule)

4 Likes

Welcome our newest member: @fungtommy05

2 Likes

fout%20indigo

I found a typo mistake at the contract for IndiGo.

HI Everyone, HK express is now available on steam
A320 (Purple city skyline)
A321 (Purple city skyline)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1883326792

4 Likes

IndiGo is inside the ACEOMM and not from this group so we can’t do a fix but thanks for sharing

oh, sorry, I thought this was ACEOMM. My mistake. :sweat_smile:

Dominican Wings
Including

4 Likes

Turkmenistan Airlines
Including

6 Likes

Going to update the SAS NL liveries in the Northern Europe Pack today (hopefully), and sooner or later i will add more planes to that particual airline. For now though i’m only updating the liveries which are already there.

Should be updated in about and hour or two from when i posted this, in the Northern Europe Pack.

For the people who can’t see a difference between what it was like before and after i updated it, then i changed the color of the fuselage to be slightly more gray, i added the racoon mask, changed the size and generally how the Eurowhite stripe looked, changed the size of the scandinavian flags and added quotes on the inner side of the engines (different for each engine).

5 Likes

Hong Kong Airline is available on steam workshop now.
A320 (current colour)

7 Likes

Working on a Huge project. Here are some of the colors Ive used so far…

4 Likes

Are there airline mods for Air Canada or West Jet?

If not, i would like to see then

them, my bad

@WillTheGamer lol I just finished the Air Canada HUGE Pack with 20 liveries (a few days ago) and WestJet/WestJet Encore/WestJet Link (a few weeks ago) also pretty big…as well as Swoop, Air Canada Rogue, Zip, . But here are the post with the links to AC & WJ Steam (in those posts):

also, here is our Trello page where you can search to see what we are working on and what is completed:

And here is a great database to also see what has been completed:

thank you!

Only one? :cry:

1 Like

lol @CaptainCat I made it so you can pick 3 :smiley: Pick wisely!

JetBlue Airways!

So as I mentioned before, I was working on a HUGE project and I showed you the colors I had used so far. Well, here is the progress I have made in the past day. I would also like you to VOTE on what livery you would like to see in a contract as I will not be able to make a contract for every livery (because most of the Special Liveries (SL) are the same aircraft A320).

Here is a link to the Trello page that list all the liveries I will be creating for JetBlue Airways. I am about halfway (10/20) through on the SL and I have quite a few to do for the Tail liveries (but all the bodies will be the same for those…)

Trello Link

VOTE for your favorite that you want to see in a Contract!

[/poll]

1 Like

I have had a 757-200 set of cargo planes for a long time. They included Fed-Ex, DHL, UPS, Ethiopian. I then started messing around with the MD-11 from Lufthansa, UPS and Fed-Ex (quite crude models compared to some of the work of many artists here.) and an even more clunky 747 CargoLux model.
(except for the 747, they can be found here: Steam Workshop::Cargo Planes )

I recently had a request for a A300 ST - also known as the Beluga. Airbus has 5 of these oddly shaped planes running all over the EU.

So here it is. I have just posted to the workshop as Steam Workshop::Airbus Beluga

7 Likes