ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

I see it’s already there, so no need to change the priority, I just want to point to a better picture for “Contact Air”:

1 Like

But, here’s a new one (I’m from bavaria, so I have to, sorry), but as of now, none of the aircrafts used are in game:

“Bavaria Fluggesellschaft”

• Piper PA-23 Apache
  • Beechcraft Twin Beech
  • Douglas DC-3
  • Handley Page Dart Herald
  • BAC 1-11
  • Jetstream 31
1 Like

nice wish bit no aircraft we can do

1 Like

Ingame, that livery of Contact Air would only appear in white. I will have to check how I will do the Q300 when we have the modkit. Also waiting for the Fokker there.
And: With the E195 coming, Augsburg Airways gets an update as well.

2 Likes

Thanks. It looks great :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some new mods and one Update:

Added A330-200 instead of A310 to Balair

Then a Redo of Austral Líneas Aéreas

A Redo of Aruba Airlines

Fictional airline wished by a discord user
FlyLo

@johnqueben and here is one of your wished airlines, Mindanao Express with 1900D

3 Likes

Continental Express

3 Likes

Laker Airways / Laker Airways Bahamas

3 Likes

Mexicana (A319, A320, A330-200 in latest Livery, B757-200 and MD11 in 90s Livery) and MexicanaLink with CRJ200

CRJ200_mexicanalink

5 Likes

Flugschule Grenchen, a fligth school for training, education and renting aircrafts based in Grenchen, Switzerland with Pipper PA28

note: it is based on my own builded MDK for PA28, works on a commercial stand but with small issues like baggage trucks runing under the plane, just 1 passenger and, livery spawns on GA aircrafts too

2 Likes

Tarco Aviation from Sudan

2 Likes

Wien Air Alaska was one of the first Airlines in the US
available now for ACEO with B737-600 (instead of 200) and DHC6 - both in latest Livery

4 Likes

An other Aero Club is here, Aeroclub du Valais with their Piper Supercub

===Note===
it is based on my own builded MDK for Piper Supercub, works on a commercial stand but with small issues like baggage trucks runing under the plane, just 1 passenger and, livery spawns on GA aircrafts too

3 Likes

AlMasria Universal Airlines from Egypt

3 Likes

US Airways is back in sky, starting with the dark blue livery… white livery will following soon

EDIT: White Livery is here too…

3 Likes

===Note=== it is based on my own builded MDK for WT9, works on a commercial stand but with small issues like baggage trucks runing under the plane, just 1 passenger and, livery spawns on GA aircrafts too

An other Country get into ACEO, Welcome Swaziland!

GCA Airlines from Colombia

1 Like

ASL Airlines France, Finnair, Lufthansa, Pobeda, Rossiya Airlines, Transavia, Ural Airlines - @dawed

Is this a request?

All are available. Use the search on the Steam Workshop or check out this list here: List: All real airline mods for Airport CEO

@andyc searched on steam only some are avalible - never mind found

Lufthansa: New livery by Modair or Old livery by me, what you prefer
Transavia: Old livery by airbusa320family or new livery by PigScroll

2 Likes