ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Yes, I’m not offered that one either.

UPDATE: I unsubscribed from the mods and resubscribed and I’ve now been offered all the CLM ones.

1 Like

So in the mod screen I have ticked CLM, CLM Express, Arrow by CLM and Flybe and no others, except the default airlines, and I am not offered them. My airport is 4 stars. When I started this airport I didn’t select any mods however, does this make a difference is you choose to have mods part way through creating an airport? Is there a limit to how many airline contracts you are offered at once? Will re-subscribing to the mods fix it?

1 Like

You can add and remove mods at any time for existing savegames as I just did with Flybe.

1 Like

Malta International Airport Logo is on the steam workshop now:

Jollibee is also on the Steam Workshop:

1 Like

Brilliant - thank you!

2 Likes

Can you add the 767-300 for the United Airlines Rising Blue Livery and the Fokker 100 for the American Airlines Polished Aluminum livery.

Edit: Here is the List of Aircraft that should be in the American Airlines Polished Aluminum livery

BAe 146
Boeing 737-600 (Instead of the 737-200)
Boeing 737-800
Boeing 747-400 (Instead of the 747-100)
Boeing 757-200
Boeing 767-200 (when MDK is available)
Boeing 767-300 (when MDK is available)
Boeing 777-200
Fokker 100 (when MDK is available)
McDonnell Douglas MD-11 (Instead of the DC-10)
McDonnell Douglas MD-80 (when MDK is available)

1 Like

Seems I missed a few posts here :wink:

4 Likes

better get reading! :rofl:

2 Likes

Swiss Air-Rescue (REGA) as Ambulance Airline is now online with CRJ200 instead of Challenger 650

3 Likes

Ecuatoriana de Aviación (Historical) is online now with
A330-200 instead of A310 and MD11 instead of DC10

4 Likes

on a aerial fire-figthing mission Aero-Flite picked up with their BAE146 land-tanker also some patients and will release them as Emergencies at your airport:

4 Likes

Himalaya Airlines from Nepal with A319 and A320

2 Likes

LaMia, well known for fligth 2933 crash is online…
What is less known is, that it was founded in Venezuela as Línea Aérea Mérida Internacional de Aviación…
In Venezuela they had ATR42 and BAE146 and later in Bolivia BAE146

2 Likes

Hello,
new Request: LTU International - Wikipedia

LTU International (or just “LTU”)

Thanks for your awesome work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

Thanks. We have the LTU group on our list. I’ve raised the priority. May someone will pick it up. :+1:

2 Likes

As long as you not have a new LTU you can use this: Steam Workshop::LTU

3 Likes

You could add big birds to you mod. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah nice, awesome, thank you. How did I not find it? Does Steam’s search only work with 4+ characters?

Btw. if you are planning for an update…

1 Like

look at the pinned topic in Modding Category :wink: we have a list of all available real Airlines

1 Like

Extended the ToDo list with the old fleet as well. Before we only listed the “last active fleet”.

2 Likes