ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

instead of CRJ900 = CRJ700, B735 = B736

2 Likes

Historical Styrian Spirit with subsidaries Salzburg Spirit and Slovenian Spirit

5 Likes

Ibom Air from Nigeria with CRj700 instead of 900

4 Likes

Yemenia is now available on steam with A320 and A330-200 (instead of A310)

5 Likes

Might throw this in there, Czech Airlines in their new 2020 livery, with a fleet of A319, A320, B738 and ATR-72. (They have the A321XLR on order, if someone wants to use the A321CEO instead of it.)

1 Like

Is only the tail different?

2 Likes

Mostly, the titles are enlarged a bit, there are the new “Smartwings Group” titles at the back, grey belly is gone (not seen of course) and the fleet changed a bit, A332 is gone, and B738 got added. These really are not the biggest of changes.

1 Like

@JuliusTheCanadianAv do you want to update that?

1 Like

Once 2/3 more planes are repainted to that at least I will. Maybe sooner, we’ll see.

1 Like

Something for when the MDK for the F100 is out, a historical airline called Slovak Airlines. At the time of bankcupcy, they operated a fleet of F100 and 737-300.

One of the last operators of the F100 with one of the most interesting liveries is the Slovak Government Flying Service, with their fleet of F100s and A319ACJs.

Another historical airline called Tatra Air with their S340.

Just making the list for whenever the MDKs are out. As far as I have seen, nobody has made these airlines yet.

3 Likes

First two are already on our list, the Tatra I will add. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can you do Silver Airways with the ATR-42 and ATR-72 aircraft:

1 Like

Here you go: Steam Workshop::Silver Airways, LLC

1 Like

Anyone willing to do a historic :grin: - Delta Express on a 737-600 (since they were all -200s for majority/all of their time):

Original Livery

Middle Livery

'Wavy Gravy' Livery - one of my airline favorite liveries of all time

Powerpuff Girls Special Livery - personally wouldn't miss this one though

1 Like

Hi, can you have a look at the Flybe mod again, I think because it was created a number of Alpha’s ago it hasn’t been updated to work in Beta.

Also are the CLM mods working as I am not offered them and have a 4 star airport however I have selected them mid-game, do you have to choose them on game start?

1 Like

Any chance of the (very short lived) Duo Airways:

They operated the CRJ-200 and CRJ-700

2 Likes

That looks interesting. Need to move the logo in the front a bit up above the window, otherwise it would be very booring in the game.

1 Like

is Arrows by CLM affected too?

@ls4a535
Have fun: Steam Workshop::Duo Airways (Historical)

3 Likes

I can’t see any issue in Flybe except that there is no rating set. But that means it’s a 2 star contract by default.
It shows up at my airport:

1 Like