Wilhelm rontgen acheivement strat

Wondering if the “manual scan” for this achievement can only be counted once per baggage or once per scan

? Maybe I’m a little try hard but I have this set up of having each bag manually scanned a bunch of times and it definitely creates a bit more tax on the computer and if it does nothing any way I’ll get rid of it.

*** Edit - Went into the sandbox to do some testing and found out any scans in the sandbox do not count toward the achievement. Also - 95% certain its per scan not per bag. Hard to be 100% because of the lag time between the steam achievement updating but in my test airport small commercial usually only has like 3 bags and in a few minutes I got like 50 scan counts in a 3 pad airport.

One issue you will run into with this set up is if the bags are on the belt too long the flight will take off without them, even if you delay but the bags wont disappear so they sit on the baggage bay (because they were never delivered to the flight) until you close the game. One time I came back after leaving it running and there were 36,000+ bags sitting on the baggage bay (really lags down the game) after a while they do get labeled as unknown owner and unknown flight the only way to get rid of them is to restart the game.

The other part that adds to my confidence this works is the fact after a while I have 4.6 mil scans but only 2.2 mil passenger (grinded for this view)

4 Likes

You should get an extra award for savest airport… or most paranoid airport :smiley:

4 Likes

I guess you’ll find out? :smiley: … looking forward to your results…

2 Likes

Reminds me of Changi maybe?