What you love (literally and sarcastically) about airport ceo?

This is the place to post things you love (literally or sarcastically) about ACEO. Do tell us at the top if you mean literally or sarcastically ex:
Literally:

or
Sarcastically:

I moved topic to more appropriate area :wink:

Literally:

This game shows that how airports works and how enjoyable they are.

Sarcastically:

This game shows that fixing a bug on a code can cause 50 new bugs :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s just software… :wink:

16 Likes

Lol makes sense

I really like to just watch how my airport operates. It’s fun to watch planes get serviced, passengers move around and staff do their jobs.

ding ding A passenger can’t find his way to a secure area. Status: resolved.

11 Likes

Sorry this just reminds me about the little bird chirping whenever there is a notification in city skylines.

4 Likes

I love the satisfaction of saving a template containing lots of trees and placing them down

3 Likes

The true professionalism of the Aviation Administration

You know you’re dealing with a professional agency when they state that you will be “slapped with fines” six times in an email

…and that’s the beauty of Airport Ceo!

4 Likes

“De Fault”… that name has too meanings. Nice

4 Likes

The windows that pop up are almost always right there where the mousepointer ist, that is they always hiding things I want to see.
grafik
In this example, the nearby check-in desks.

There are to many pop-ups anyway.

5 Likes

I love how to watch plane leave. i love it more when the passenger suddenly wont board the plane for no **** reason. fine one minute, a few flights later they stop boarding people. i love that a lot. i also love how the truck all drive to the other side of the map to make a u turn just to get back to the depot jamming up other traffic that actually need to do the job.

Edit by EG0611, This is a family friendly PG 0 to 150 years old game community please don't use swear words. Some minor members can learn swear words from it and their mothers can blame gaming communities for it :)

2 Likes

Hold up 0 to 150 years old?

1 Like

It could be worse. Become a centenarian and Lego is a no go…

3 Likes

literally;
that ACEO is stable enough on experimental mode to handle an expanded world

2 Likes

Literally:

Most of it.

Sarcastically:

Construction queues like this (I only spent about half my money to create that queue):

Literally
Modding

Sarcastically
Make mods of Airlines with 1000 Contracts to have Multiple Livery and wait that all planes arrive at airport to do screenshots

1 Like

What I love about this game is the loading time! Takes me 20 minutes! It is still better than 20.1 minutes! :laughing:

how is 20 minutes better than 20.1 seconds?

I was being sarcastic! OMG