We're back!

Hello airport CEO! :airplane:

We’re back! Four looooong and very welcome, relaxing weeks have now passed and we’ve today spent our first day at the office after our summer vacation. As you may have noticed, apart from a few short visits to make sure that the Forum is up and running correctly and that nothing is on fire, we’ve been very absent and have more or less forced ourselves to stay clear of work for awhile to unwind, recharge, gather our thoughts and get ready for the next leg of the ACEO journey. We’ve spent the day doing some organizational stuff such as clearing the inbox and replying to a few e-mails, watering the office plants, saying hello to people in the building, visiting a nuclear power plant, some Forum maintenance work and deployed a new internal version of Airport CEO professionally translated to German! :de: … a smooth and calm start to say the least, and after the weekend we’ll be back in full force with bug deployment updates and hopefully by the end of the week a new dev blog detailing what we’ve been up to during the summer and more importantly what’s happening next!

We’re all super excited to be back and will spend the beginning of next week going through all of the new content and posts you’ve created, here and throughout the rest of the ACEO community.

If you’re a German native and want to play the German version of Airport CEO, send me a PM and I’ll provide you with details how get access!

See ya’ll soon! :flight_departure:

25 Likes

Welcome back guys hope you had a great summer, let the deployment of new updates bug fixes dev blogs began :yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

Welcome back guys :wave: Don’t worry we stafff took care of the forum but still it also needs a cleanup :wink:

Can’t wait to hear your vacation stories :smiley:

4 Likes

From me a warm welcome back, too! I hope, you got a great and relaxing time, because we will soon demand you to the fullest! (joke! :yum:)
I am curious to see how ACEO’s journey continues.

2 Likes

Welcome back ! Hope you had a wonderful vacation :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m a German and prefer staying with the English version… Just for the international ambience. :wink:

1 Like

Nonchalantly throws in “visited a nuclear power plant”… :mask:

Though I must admit I have visited one too.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! :heart_eyes:

Yes, we’ve unfortunately now become sick from radiation. Do not let the happy smiles fool you…

12 Likes

So excited for new updates! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back! :smile:

giphy-10

5 Likes

DRUM ROLLS EVERYONE!!

5 Likes

Heya :wave: The only good thing about end of summer holidays is that updates for the game will resume

2 Likes

Welcome back! You know what’s coincidental? You guys come back the day I leave! :laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome back, hope you had great holidays!

2 Likes

Welcome back! Hope you had a nice holiday

Is the next game related to a nuclear power plant?

1 Like

Chernobyl CEO. Now available on Steam early access!

9 Likes

Welcome back and thank you for the great game.

Absolutly love the game!

3 Likes

Welcome back.

Aeronautic language is full of English, so it’s sometime hard to decide what to translate and what not.
I’ve heard that some technician at Lufthansa got into problems because he refused to say wings instead of Flügel

1 Like

Hope you had a great holiday and rest!

1 Like

i speak german … i don’t know what it is PM??

1 Like