We're back! - The Holiday Edition

Hello all!

After a pretty lengthy and very, very relaxing holiday leave we are as of today back in full force. We’ll spend today catching up on everything and picking up where we left off, the next dev blog drops on the 15th of January and we’ll soon start to roll out internal and experimental releases as we rack up things to deploy - we’re targeting an experimental release of Alpha 34 as soon as possible together with a few important bug fixes we’ve seen you all report over the holidays.

We’ve also got a little surprise, unrelated to the game itself, that will be deploying most likely next week! All of this will of course be detailed in the upcoming dev blog…

… so yeah, here’s to a new year of ACEO updates and continued development together with this wonderful community. It’s good to be back! :airplane:

16 Likes

Welcome back devs!

3 Likes

Glad to see you back. Good to hear you enjoyed your holidays.

A little late but a Happy new year and gott nytt år

3 Likes

Good to hear you’re ready to go!

2 Likes

Good to be back! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back guys! Glad to have you back and all the best wishes for you and your love ones for 2020!

We’ve also got a little surprise

:thinking: What could that be? Another (small) team member, another game, long promised office tour, …?

Well, we just have to patiently wait and see… :relaxed:

3 Likes

We’ll be moving again on the 20th… (sigh) but just to the office next door, after that I can finally promise a little office tour.

4 Likes

We’ll be moving again on the 20th… (sigh) but just to the office next door, after that I can finally promise a little office tour.

I had ‘moving to a new office (again)’ in the list as well, but removed it as I thought it would not happen :rofl:

Good luck with yet another move, looking forward to the office tour! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Ha, that was my thoughts as well.

2 Likes