Void Charleston Airport

PHASE 1 OF BUILDING
stats:

(CHARLESTON)
CEO NAME: MAN CAT (don’t ask why because i don’t know myself)
DOMESTIC AIRPORT COUNT: 750 airports

This airport is very very basic, pax check in,pax go through security,pax board plane, and there is a bathroom along the way. For the planes its just de-board and board, so no fuel, no ramp agents, and no baggage.

runways

gates

airlines

bathroom located above the VOID AIRWAYS CITY HOPPER and SUN EXPRESS section is a bathroom, nothing above the other 2 for now

main terminal, but don’t get attached to it, its already begun its change in PHASE 2

main walkway between gates and terminal, ignore the offshoot on the top, that’s part of PHASE 1.5

Contractor, shipping/cargo drop off, executives, and administrator area

PHASE 1.5 OF BUILDING
This stage is for the transit terminal between PHASE 1 main terminal to PHASE 2 main terminal

the main sector of the build, located past parking

security and connection to main terminal

PHASE 2 OF BUILDING

floor 0 checkin

floor 1 check in and security

baggage claims and security exits

medium gate holding area

medium gates, only 6 of the 12 are active, the other 6 of for terminal 2 (stranda regional, CLM EXPRESS, and ARROW by CLM)

new runway systems

new de-icing systems

floor -1 baggage and staff room

fuel systems and vehicle parking

1 Like

the main beginning topic is for when its done but ill have status updates down in the comments.

this is the new shape of the terminal

and this is going to be the check in setup i will use
and lastly, I am lazy so i went ahead and turned on sandbox for a second and bought all the land i need

1 Like

What happened to the other airport @VOID? Did it get nuked?

kinda just left it in favor of this one

1 Like

Could I possibly use this design?

yup! go right ahead!

1 Like

for the overall airport or my check in setup?

1 Like

The overall design, with a few pieces changed. With credit to you, of cource.

ok then, was just curious, i did not care if it was the airport or the check in

1 Like

Got it! :+1: But I will still give credit to you.

ok then thanks! honestly though, i get the idea from @twocflyer

2 Likes

looking good @VOID :+1:

2 Likes

Update: have now placed the medium runway, 8 medium gates, and some of the basic taxiways. I now know of a consequence of turning on sandbox for a second: it completes all R&D functions, so I have little use but for the programs

1 Like

How did you put the airlines logos?

Reference image:

1 Like

That’s possible in alpha 35.

1 Like

When you put your airport logo down, In the same tab as it, airline logos can also be placed

1 Like

I can’t find more logos in that category than Airport logos … where do I find the airlines logos?

I’m lost hahaha

2 Likes

Well first you have to get contracts with airlines

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :laughing:

3 Likes

imagine if they added shop/restaurant etc… logos to use. Then you could put your shop and restaurant logos in or just outside of them… and if they made the menu so you could see all your contract logos and not just a certain number of them :pray:

1 Like