Very slow boarding

Thank you! Thats the problem i am talking about.

I think it is a lot more visible on a stand without bridge.

Do we have info if the devs are gonna do some tweaking to the boarding desks?
Either include them in the auto maintenance or take a away the decay and need for repairs.

Another question is, how staff skills are related to the boarding speed.

1 Like

We’re looking into this, it’s taking a bit slow (no pun intended) because of other workload but there’s indeed something that seems to not be correct setup here.

2 Likes

But yeah I do need that bug report, maybe you can drop one from your save which you showed in the video there @andyc? This behavior is not present in our testing airports so would be a lot easier to check it out as its reproduced by you.

1 Like

I testet this by only using highly skilled staff. didnt solve the problem.

We’ve made an adjustment to the condition factor for -35 being deployed soon, would be interesting to see if that alleviates things.

Any more updates since they made the change? I still feel like it’s “slow”
Will see if I get a lot of late flights.

I feel like the large security gate needs tweaking to allow more passengers through. Seems like you need 4 or more large security gates for each large stand.

If someone is still experiencing “slow boarding” as described in this topic we’d love a report from -36 and have another look!

1 Like

Will send :slight_smile: And post the number here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.