Vatican International Airport

Yes. I am not kidding. This is what I am doing with the game :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Version 1.0(General Popes)
Vatican International Airport is revealed. Yuppee. It only accepts General Popes atm, but in the future, it will accept commercial flights.

Version 1.5(Comercial Pepes and Popes)
Vatican International Airport is finally actually international!
It features the surprisingly high-tech terminal. It doesn`t have a bathroom though.(This airport is doomed).We decided that not having a bathroom but having Jet oil is really useful and cost effective and is clearly helping our planet.

Wellโ€ฆYOU ALL THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD. DIDNT YOU!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAA ITS ALIVE! Also, please don`t mind the fact that we went from 1.5 to 2.5. Lotsa stuff was updated.(Because I played the ### out of it)
Version 2.5(World Wide Creationism)
It now has a bathroom and a shops.(capitalism intensifies) Almost forgot.The bathroom has fees(CAPITALISM INTENSIFIES).We now have 3 runways,all of em made with concrete, and upgraded the taxiway. The parking place has been updated a lil and an construction office has been built. And we also have a weather station at the moment. This was quite a great creationism(guess why I said that). Expect more news in the future.

5 Likes