Unreasonable/Unexplained Lag

So, I’ve run into an issue. I run Airport CEO on a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series, so I get some pretty decent FPS. However, every time I open up Airport CEO and open up my airport, something odd happens.

As you know, most airports are pretty big. Therefore, I make my airports pretty big as well. However, for some reason, whenever I copy and paste anything bigger than a small bathroom, it starts to either lag, freeze, or recently, crash.

At first, I thought it was the airport size, but that wasn’t it. Although I get lower FPS with a bigger airport, I still get some stable FPS. That took out the possibility of it being an airport-size related issue. I checked a similar post by someone else, but I didn’t have too many pathfinding issues. Then I thought maybe I forgot to disable something in the debug menu. I fixed everything there, but it still lagged every time I placed small objects.

What I’ve understood is that it happens a lot whenever I place down objects that you can drag (E.G. walls, zones, etc), but that has to be caused by something, right?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.