Transport planing routes

hi airport ceo I love your game and love all the effort you put into it every day however I came up with the idea of having a way of planning routes for bus’s to follow like in city skylines what you would do is you would have a separate option down the bottom of the screen when you click it you would be able to plan a route for the busses to follow and I also had the idea of having buses that could pick passengers up at a certain station in the car park area and then drop them of in front airport for example in the Melbourne international airport you park your car you then get the option to walk to the airport entrance or you can get on a bus which will take you to the airport.

sorry if my spelling is incorrect

Staff notice: removed email address. Please keep in mind that it is not smart to put your email address on public forums. Other people on this forum can always contact you via the built in direct message feature or reply to this thread.

Hello to the ACEO forum and ACEO game, welcome to this bumpy road to the best CEO game.

@Fredrik
@Olof
@codingboss

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.