The Collector achievement [solved]

So according to this list Planes - Official Airport CEO Wiki I have landed every plane in the game except:

1. Supersonic ones
  2. Vintage ones
  3. A330-200 which is not offered by any airline

What should I do to get the achievement?

p.s. I manually checked and made sure that all other planes actually have been landed

Hi!
Thanks for your report, and it is actually the A330-200 that is causing the issue here I suspect. With the next patch A330-200 will be removed from the achievement criteria since it’s not offered if playing without mods :airplane: :construction:

How do I get the achievement then? Land them all agian or will get it automatically?

After the patch is released, you should get it automatically (A330-200 will be considered landed). It’s hard to debug achievements accurately since the data is user-unique and stored Steam side, but this fix should solve your issue. Please get back to me if it isn’t resolved after the patch is released. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, will do

2 Likes

…unless the topic gonna get locked after 30 days of inactivity

It’s currently on the Experimental branch. You can try it there if you don’t want to wait longer for the default patch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There will be a default release sometime soon but as no-fun says I’d definitely try the experimental branch as it is still some time away! :slight_smile:

Tried the Experimental, apparently have to wait some more

It is not actually [solved] – an update is there, the achievement is not. Got it with a mod.

1 Like

@Alexander will have another look tomorrow! Could be that your airport instance ended up in some weird soft lock.

You are right, but it should be completely solved now with the upcomming patch. There was a Steam sync oversight on my part that made the A330200 “unlanded” again. Tried to land every airline achievable aircraft (A330200 excluded) and got the achievement again (after resetting them). Adding it here: for those having issues, make sure you haven’t invalidated achievement for the save (sandbox, cheats, etc.).

Thanks for reporting back @vesnnoii :slight_smile: :airplane:

2 Likes

Cool. The Airport of the year now works btw.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.