The Airport CEO Experimental Branch

Is the patch version # getting updated when a patch is pushed to Experimental? I’m still seeing 0.22.2.

Is there a sub-patch number that just isn’t being exposed to us? Or a build # for artifact tracking?

Would like to have that exposed so its easier for us to verify which version we’re on when submitting issues.

Also; its good semver policy :).

Ohh another update is out :wink:

Yes we are still on 0.22.2, which has been deployed on the default branch. We will work out a solution for all minor patches as well.

Yes absolutely better now. 2100 passengers and 9 fps at good quality, bofore for 2000+ it dropped to 3-5 fps. I see also less dirt genereted (more balanced), and errors for path-finding/luggage gone. Good job.

Now I can build another pier! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How come my passengers aren’t checking in?

Is there anything that can be done for Macs lagging with this game?

If I have more than 200 guests in my airport, my FPS lowers to 19FPS at Normal Speed, 6FPS at 2x speed, and 1-2FPS at 3x speed. If I keep it at 2 or 3x speed for 2-3 minutes real time, vehicles and landing planes start glitching, only solved by saving and loading the Airport again. 'World Nodes" Does not help with any of the stuck vehicles or planes either.

Don’t get me wrong, I love this game! I’ve played about 46 hours in the last week!

I have a 2016 MacBook Pro, 2.6ghz i7, 16gbs 2133mhz ram with Radeon Pro 450 2GB Dedicated and Intel 530 1.5GB Integrated… ACEO is taking up 3.2gb of my phyical mem and 2.3% Processor.

This computer is a graphics warhorse made for editing 4K, 60FPS, Multicam videos, and it can handle that just fine. But it cannot handle this game…

This game is still in Alpha state and hasn’t received any extensive optimization yet. So this is totally normal at the current time and state of the game. We all have those problems.

I’m on a Mac and running currently have about mean 1500-1800 PAX. I’m only down to 25-30fps. I’ve had previous deigns that have dropped it down to 10ish, but the experimental branch is doing a lot better.

I’m playing at 1440p on a 27" 5k iMac.

I have the same computer/laptop and my game runs at 3.1 fps. Oh wait, that’s when I switched to the bigger computer. And my airport was a tad bigger.

Forums acting funny right now for me?

Yeah same for me slow and not loading pics my end

Yup, seems to be on a go slow atm, guess there a lot of people hammering their servers… :rofl:

what is the beta access code ?

There is no code.
Right click on the icon, select properties, then the beta tab and you can access the EXP branch from there.

1 Like

For some reason I still seem to be running 25:2:2 how do I get the new version

@ukdragon, uninstall. Reinstall.

1 Like

Thank you for the mini-tutorial to get Beta

1 Like

Thanks I will do that later today

i go into the beta setting, but the dropdown doesnt actually drop down? please help

Make sure your game is shut down. If your game is running, Steam doesn’t allow you to change versions