The Airport CEO Business Design Contest

Could you specify the scale down dimension approx. it would be sized down to, so we can test that our submissions are still readable? :slight_smile:

Nice one @blt950

1 Like

As soon as I figure things out, photoshop decides to freeze up on me. :rage: As I will edit the logo into this post later, here is the description of the shop.

Name: Taste of Earth, founded 2002

Category: Medium-to High prices

Food: Buffet of many different foods from countries around the globe.

Backstory: Timothy Chang, a food lover always hated that you had to go to a bunch of restaurants to get good international cuisine. He also wished airport food was better. He decided to start a small buffet in Chicago O’ Hare, serving many kinds of international food, at a good price and even better quality, It is now in many large airports, giving you a taste of your destination before you are there.

CEO: Timothy Chang

Mine is Tropical Café in Brazilian Portuguese, I put it in English so the developers could understand what it was.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Contractors]

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Aviation Fuel Suppliers]

You may wanna scratch out the little logo next to the top bagel

If only I had art skills… Ya’ll are making me jealous!

3 Likes

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Cafes/Restaurants/Bars]

Just some friendly reminder
There shouldn’t be watermark on the icon
It means that the icon may have copyright issue
And please don’t use copyrighted material

Okay! Thank you for that friendly reminder :slight_smile:

Just some constructive feedback - the apostrophe isn’t used correctly. It should just be “The Five Starving Dogs”. (Apostrophes really are a minefield aren’t they!).

Loving the submissions everyone! As before so many of them deserve to make it into the game.

2 Likes

I am not very artistic either. Was making an okay design till ps froze on me.

Can someone help me? I’m uploading the photos to the site and she just wants to stay in jpg. I put it in PNG more at the time I move to the site it gets in jpg. This is normal?:Decepcionado, aliviado:

Yup, This is normal all Images should be jpg on this forum if im correct

1 Like

Thanks for the info:aplaudir:

no offense but this contains copyright logos of companies just a warning

@letsdothis41 which one? Electronic shop?

yeah apple logos and things like that are copywritten

At this rate we’re gonna need a couple threads.