The Airport CEO Business Design Contest

I dont know but I have seen this somewhere on big social app logo. And I had used the same logo in a game, which resulted in me getting a message that my logo was not approved.

Really? With the same name and design?
I’m very surprised because i totally invented it. I tried to create something very generic and i also did a small research in order to find eventual existing logos… I don’t believe that my mind created an already copirighted logo :confused: , do you remember where you saw it?

Sorry for the wrong thread

Sorry i joined in the conversation, but i think he means the application called telegram. (I’m not accusing you of copying okay :slight_smile: )

It’s ok, i was not angry, maybe it seemed so because english is not my language :sweat_smile: .
I don’t think there are problems with that logo, but if you think so i would change it

Please keep all comments in the main thread! We don’t want the sub-threads to clutter up… :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Banks]

Any ideas when we will find out which logos have made it in?:grimacing::joy:

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Contractors/Construction]

There are threads for this now this has become a discussion tab about the designs

Could a leader move that design to the appropriate sub-thread? :slight_smile:

This is Main Thread. Not for submissions, only comments are allowed here

No worries… I just wanted to warn you. So that you can change the logo a bit and get selected.

Edit: I did some reverse image search, and I think you can use it. It’s different from Telegram. Sorry for unnecessary trouble.

But still I recommend you to do search on it yourself.

1 Like

Calm down guys! No need for 3 people to tell us this… I moved the post to the appropriate thread! :slight_smile:

Yeah, sorry about that. For some reason I couldnt find the construction company thread, but I saw that other submissions had been moved to the correct threads so I posted it here.

I love when developers give us the opportunity to design something. Good luck to everyone!

Can the CEO of the business you created be your name or does it have to be related to the business, Devs???

You can freely choose the name of your ceo, as far as I’m aware. If you watch the gameplay videos you can see this

1 Like

Pretty sure they are asking in relation to the contest business not the actual airport CEO.

1 Like

Oh yeah, sorry

Is this your own restaurant? I checked out the website and it looks awesome!:cocktail: