The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

Awesome, simply awesome.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that logo has copyright. So i would change that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not exactly, you may use the POTUS seal as long as you do not use it to convey a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the us government. I think it’s safe to assume using it here is fine, for submitting it might be different.

1 Like

Now all we need is an apoapsis private jet funded with our money :joy:
Would be funny when an apoapsis jet lands on our airports and we get an event like “the devs of aceo landed on your airport to thank you for your purchase and support” :smiley:

9 Likes

We just hit 70 design, which is absolutely amazing! I don’t think we need to run this competition until the 23rd of April. Instead we will end it in one week (16th of April) or until we hit a 100 submissions. Because we have so many great designs, we have decided to have three winners instead of one! :airplane:

19 Likes

Passed on the message to the discord with constant updates, many of us on the discord are having a go and shared designs in the making there to get help and opinions. May I wish everyone good luck.

1 Like

Il start with making it then in the morning, that should be the first non-GA traffic that arrives at your airport and if somebody ever pirates the game then it will show up with 2 fighter jets and cop cars on the roads where they arrest you and locks you out of the game.

1 Like

My Final design, a major airline from the United States

Liberty Airlines

Liberty Airlines is the flagship airline of the United States, it began in the 1950s as a relatively small domestic airline but slowly grew into a major international carrier by the 1970s, in the 80s they merged with another airline company, Western Air, and became the largest airline in the United States.

They have several hundred flights a day inside of Canada, the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean which they operate from their several hubs in North America. They also fly non-stop long haul flights from most of their hubs to locations outside of North America every day.

They operate a fleet of nearly one thousand aircraft with a balance between medium and heavy aircraft. They operate McDonnell Douglas MD 90s, A320-200, A330-200/300s , 737-600/700/800s, 777-200ERs, 787 Dreamliner’s, and a handful of 747-400s and 800s.

11 Likes

Playing a bit with PS i decided to show you how the Raziel fly planes look like

Here the CRJ-700

CRJ-200

and the Dash-8 Q400

Not part of the competition but fun to make, i’m going to make even something smaller, when i find a decent template

13 Likes

Argentina Airlines

Argentina Airlines is one of Argentina’s largest airline and the country’s flag carrier. The airline was created in 1949 from the merger of four companies, and started operations in December 1950. A consortium led by Hiberia took control of the airline in 1990, and a renoun investing group acquired the company and its subsidiaries in 2001, following a period of severe financial difficulties that put the airline on the brink of closure. The company has been run by the Argentine government since late 2008, when the country regained control of the airline after it was taken over from the previous owners. As of December 2014, Aerolíneas Argentinas was state-owned. It has its headquarters in Buenos Aires.

Current Fleet:
9 Airbus A330-200
7 Airbus A340-300
16 Boeing 737-700
23 Boeing 737-800
11 Boeing 737 MAX 8

11 Likes

One of the best (if not the best) design. For me this design resembles a bit airlines from 70s and 80s, but I very like it.

Made in Google translate. May contain errors.

3 Likes

Even i had the same thought. For me it’s the best. (My opinion… no offence others).

I would definitely want this in the game. But let’s wait and see.

3 Likes

WorldWideWings was established 1952 with just three de Havilland Comet and the vision to connect the world.

After expanding and opening hubs all over the world. WorldWideWings developed into one of the fastest growing airlines in the history of commercial aviation.

1991 WorldWideWings founded the first airline alliance «World Alliance». World Alliance’s 27 member airlines operate a fleet of approximately 4,657 aircraft, serve more than 1,330 airports in 192 countries. 1995 WorldWideWings was certified as 5-Star Airline.

Today WorldWideWings is one of the leading airlines in the world with the focus on the passenger experience.

First Design

Second Design

Fleet:

Short- and medium-haul:

Embraer 195
Fokker 70
Airbus 320neo

Long-haul:

Boeing 787
Airbus 350

BUCKLE UP! Ready for take off :wink:

12 Likes

SkyLink was founded in 2017 with the aim of being a luxurious airline that didn’t break the banks. It would be a ‘middle-class’ airline that would fit in between budget airlines and premium airlines; whilst still offering a premium and luxurious experience. The airline began with five CRJ-700s and ran domestic flights across the UK with a main hub at Manchester Airport. The company is still growing with plans for multiple orders of the new Embraer E195-E2 and Bombardier Q400 soon. It mainly competes with the likes of Flybe and hopes to invest in more aircraft to carry out flights outside of the UK into other European countries.

21 Likes

Awesome design!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Literally the first time I used Photoshop but i’m still happy with the result!

8-Bit Airlines was founded in 2002 by entrepreneur, and geek, Gordus Freeman in Sweden where it still has it’s main office

After establishing a successful Gaming Network and buying an E-Sports Team, Freeman pursued other branches of business and decided to buy an failing airline and its fleet and converted it into 8-Bit Airlines.

The airline profited from starting of doing charter flights to big gaming and geek conventions and was able to secure enough capital to start running some regular flights.

Today the airline cater to all types of passengers and flies all over Europe. although the chartered flights to conventions are still the most popular flights and where the company makes the most money.

Airline type: Cheap to Normal.
Flies: Regular, Europe.
/ Chartered, Worldwide

Official colour code: a223e9

19 Likes

Tropicana Airlines

Tropicana, founded in 1979, is one of the most largest airlines
companies in the western hemisphere.

His founder has imprinted in the company the motto: “Bigger, Faster and Comfortably”, so the company always choice best airplanes like the 787 Dreamliner for its customers.

Based in Brasil, it delivery everyday thousands of passengers all around the world, assuring elevated customer care standards from foods and beverages to mutimedia entertainment.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Hi!This is my design of an airline.It’s my first post on forum too!I am beginner in the photoshop,so if you like my design(at least a little),please like.Thanks in advance!

Wind Airways is small airline from South Europe.In 2012,brothers Vin and In established airline.Vin and In were poor,but they won a lots of money on the lottery.First plane was a small ATR 42-200.

In the 2013,they got a lots of money from airline.They started to expand fleet.

Today,Wind Airways flies to over 19 destinations.In fleet they are:three ATR 72 planes,two CRJ planes and two Cessna Grand Caravans.The slogan of airline is:Lucky flight:)

I wanted to make a small airline,because they are lots of big airlines that are made. :slight_smile:

12 Likes