Terminals (Old and New)

Hi ACEO fans, just wandering(and idea)if you could create multiple terminals like at Bristol Airport(mention it a lot!). Back in the 1980’s the Administration building was the terminal but in the late 1990’s the terminal was replaced with the terminal I know today. So could you replace your old terminal into something else like admin or baggage belt warehouse or just something or even have multiple terminals. Thanks!

Link to Bristol Airports history:

I believe this question was answered a few months ago on the subreddit. If i look at my answer to the same question on this forum:
Not in the pre alpha, but certainly planned for release.

To clarify: multiple terminals will be later and baggage belts are something you build yourself so i see no reason why you could not remove your furniture and such and replace them with baggage belts

1 Like

[quote=“Swissportguy12, post:1, topic:1106, full:true”]
Hi ACEO fans, just wandering(and idea)if you could create multiple terminals like at Bristol Airport(mention it a lot!). Back in the 1980’s the Administration building was the terminal but in the late 1990’s the terminal was replaced with the terminal I know today. So could you replace your old terminal into something else like admin or baggage belt warehouse or just something or even have multiple terminals. Thanks!

Part of this has been discussed elsewhere, please search first! :wink:As for the question, initally, no. It will not be needed first build, as there is not the demand, but when the devs think our airports are at the stage where they need a second terminal, it will be implemented. As for the other question, I really do not know, I think they might eventually.:disappointed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.