Terminal zone question and possibly bugs?

Hello. I’m at the latest experiment build.
I’m seeing some strange behavior while zoning terminal.
I will zone a total of 4 terminals. But only two are operational. However, you can walk between them all. Via “no zone” ways.

But when i zone the terminal. The “no path to other terminals” kinda comes and goes. I will double check so I didn’t miss anything.

Also when i try to move staff around by the number panel when you click the T-button. I can not set it to zero? If i let’s say want to make one terminal not operate atm. Is that a bug or a design thing that the game will always have one person there? I have made sure to put the - auto assign terminal option off.

Also it doesn’t let me keep the numbers i actually put in. If I put seven. It just now changed it to 8.
Am i running this airport? Or this airport running me :rofl:

Another question.
If I assing a push pack truck to a stand in terminal 1 via the tab menu - vehicle section.
Will that same then be assigned in the Terminal overlay pressing the T button.
So if i had no push back trucks assigned. It should now say 1 in the terminal overlay?

If anyone needs pics of something or has ideas or if i should send a bug report. Let me know.
@Olof

This is also happening to me? Bug maybe?

What parts? All of it or something specific? :stuck_out_tongue:

The flashing connect terminals warning, even though my terminals are connected

That actually went away for me. It turns out for me it was a flooring issue.
All my terminals have two floors. But on the terminals not in use. I didn’t put stairs or escalators yet. So obviously, seeing it now. The path failed between floor one and two, thus i suspect that’s why it said it was not connected. But technically i still think it was :stuck_out_tongue: hehe.

Ah! I must check my terminals then, although the warning showing and then not showing seems kind of weird

Yeah that i agree on. It really did come and go. A few mins off then back, then away again hehe.

Same here, 4 Terminals which are connected only on level -1. I am still in the building phase in the sandbox, so I don’t know if the “no path to other terminals” will go away, after I finished all terminals.

But already you can reach every other terminal from each other (tested with pathing tool). Strange.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.