Surviving off GA alone?

Just 93 official gates and about 100+ stands without gate.
Should be doable…

3 Likes

Hmm, I might even recommend a quantum computer for that one, I heard they’re easily available.

7 Likes

Well,I just might do something like that, next decade or so :joy:

5 Likes

But shouldn’t it be the point that you have to start small. And earn money to expand. Now you have to start medium to earn money and expand. That’s not really a challenge. Earning money so you can afford your facilities to transport passengers. That would be nice.

Wait…what?
He just said you can start small with only GA, then work your way up. That’s for the people that want a challenge.
Or you go for the easy mode and build medium stands immediately.
Your choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

But then you’re avoiding building the medium stands. You don’t need to earn money to build it.

I think we are talking about other things here.
You aren’t avoiding.
You start out with small stands for GA. That gives you money, which you save until you have enough to buy a medium stand.
then a terminal
then some fuel services
then baggage handling

1 Like

That’s what I like. But the question is. Is that possible ?

yes…
Start with the Extreme option and that is basically what you will have to do.

Start with the easy option and you can get going with some medium stands, jump starting your airport

3 Likes

Some people are so slow lol

I just assume i didn’t explain it correctly. what’s clear to me might not be clear to someone else :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s not really nice to say.

I ment it more as researching the passenger side before being able to go there.

1. It was a joke 2. I’m very sorry that I offended you but take a joke and it wasn’t even that much of a insult. Have a good day

Just because something says “lol” at the end doesnt just automatically make it a joke. Example: You couldnt jsut call someone ugly and then say lol and then expect them to just not be mad about it, because it was “just a joke”…

2 Likes

Interesting you brought that up, I remember reading this from an older devlog back when GA was announced.

Which partly leads to me wondering about this. I actually wanted to test the balance between GA’s revenue stream and loans: is it actually possible for GA revenues to cover your monthly interests, or is loans balanced enough to encourage expanding into commercial to be able to repay the debt.

2 Likes

Did I say it was because I said lol no I didn’t.

I’m not offended. But it’s not nice to say someone is slow. If someone doesnt understand it or are understood differently doesn’t mean someone is slow. We are a community with a lot of nationalities and a lot of different people. So we have to stand together and help each other with the one thing we certainly have in common; A CEO.

2 Likes

Yea sure.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.