Surviving off GA alone?

1. It was a joke 2. I’m very sorry that I offended you but take a joke and it wasn’t even that much of a insult. Have a good day

Just because something says “lol” at the end doesnt just automatically make it a joke. Example: You couldnt jsut call someone ugly and then say lol and then expect them to just not be mad about it, because it was “just a joke”…

2 Likes

Interesting you brought that up, I remember reading this from an older devlog back when GA was announced.

Which partly leads to me wondering about this. I actually wanted to test the balance between GA’s revenue stream and loans: is it actually possible for GA revenues to cover your monthly interests, or is loans balanced enough to encourage expanding into commercial to be able to repay the debt.

2 Likes

Did I say it was because I said lol no I didn’t.

I’m not offended. But it’s not nice to say someone is slow. If someone doesnt understand it or are understood differently doesn’t mean someone is slow. We are a community with a lot of nationalities and a lot of different people. So we have to stand together and help each other with the one thing we certainly have in common; A CEO.

2 Likes

Yea sure.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.