Suggestion: Planned overlaps existing Infrastructure

Since Planning mode is to allow us to plan ahead. We shouldn’t be limited by existing infrastructure. What if I want to re-build my entire Terminal layout, I can’t just delete everything so I could place planned object when it doesn’t interfere with the existing infrastructure in the first place.
So yeah we should be allowed to place our planned object everywhere we want, even overlapping wall, existing building, room and such.
Example let say you want to put 5 medium security stand on your existing 2 stand that separate by a flower pot, you should be allowed the place the plan on top of it and line up how ever you want.
If you still don’t understand, imagine the game doesn’t allow you to place planning foundation over tree and you have to delete all of it first. Same go for planning thing on wall and existing infrastructure. (I’m lack of word)

Above me is an example, instead of counting each cell, we should be able to place it anyway and see how would it fit later on.

And that is why I don’t use this page to suggest any idea rather on Discord or Steam.

The official suggestion category has been removed as the game won’t get any big feature expansions anymore. The development is mainly reduced to bugfixes and some easy to implement things which can bring a good benefit to the game.

The main time, our devs are working on their new secret project. :slight_smile:

Changes in the planning mode might be not that easy and a planning mode isn’t a critical part of the game. Some players may have never used that feature yet.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.