Sudden performance change [solved]

Yesterday afternoon, I noticed a dramatic downgrade in performance to the point where the game is now virtually unplayable. It takes forever to even just pan across the map, even on a brand new airport. On a brand new airport, it is making my CPU (i7-1260P) run at >90%

I downgraded all of the graphics settings to their minimum values without improvement. And I have not installed any updates to Windows/drivers/etc.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Hi

How many passengers are at your airport?

1 Like

Under 2000 passengers on the original when i had previoisly had over 5000 without issue before. But it also happened on a brand new map with nothing on it

Sounds to me like there is an extensive path finding problem in the terminal, can you verify that there’s not a group of passengers that are stuck at some specific location without being able to make it out of there?

I have had passengers stuck in the past, but this was happening even on a brand new airport with no passengers. And it was not happening on a different (much older) computer.

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling, which has helped though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.