Some suggestions about the player.log

As the title suggests, i think the player.log has some useless parts:

In the log, the "dlc exist check thread”(maybe something like that, it’s named by me) continuously checks the exist condition of the dlcs , makes the log full of something below:

DLC 1992252315 installed False 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

DLC 1116054340 installed False 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

DLC 2027337642 installed False 

DLC 1587865064 installed False 

DLC 1992252315 installed False 

DLC 1116054340 installed False 

DLC 2027337642 installed False 

DLC 1587865064 installed False 

(repeating thousands of  times)

I my opinion , there is and do have some reasons to check that (maybe for the airlines or other stuffs), btw it is not necessary to check it repeatedly.
Repeatedly checking this may lead to both loss in performance and making the log a lot more bigger for these repeated data.

YK, I swear it didn’t do that earlier and now it does. Yeah I’ll take a look (also it’s not a thread it’s probably a coroutine)

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.