Some help expanding my security checkpoint?

Hi !
So, I originally built this little check-in spot for my medium-aircraft terminal when it was new. Now, after opening all the stands, it’s starting to overflow. I need some help with making it suitable for more passengers, any ideas?

here is the entire floor:

the security area:

and the upstairs terminal (just for context of size):

2 Likes

Yeah, 2 checkpoints for so many stands are a bit less. What do you have underground? May you can build a staircase down before the checkpoint, add some additional ones downstairs and afterwards lead the passengers back up again. Then you don’t destroy this nice terminal building. :slight_smile:

Regarding check in desk: As you do not use automated baggage drops, you should calculate with 75pax per check in desk. In case all of your flights arrive very close, there might be not enough desks to check in all flights efficient.
This just as a hint in case you get error messages.

2 Likes

What andyc said is definitely your best option. There’s no way to add capacity else than adding more checkpoints. Also, that is a beautiful airport! I love it :smile:

1 Like

thanks! i just realized i forgot to put in automated baggage drops, and the staircase idea sounds like the best option

1 Like

ty! ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Lovely little airport! Just wondering what pax setting you play on, as I notice you only have 3 of the large gate seats per gate area, which is room for only 60 Pax, do you have more seats hidden somewhere or of you play on a lower setting than 100%

I ask because at my airport I’m moving to add 8 medium gates and I’m trying to gauge if having 2 large and 2 medium security will be enough if each plane is gona have over 150 Pax on average

I play on 50% passengers, and I included some extra seating elsewhere

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.