[Solved] Stand Connection Problem

Hey Airport CEOs,

i have a Problem with my Stand Connection which im not able to solve by myself.
I googled everything and i cant find the problem.
Even the Posts in this Forum didn’t helped.

I have enough of everything, employes cars etc.
Deboarding works, Boarding doesn’t. They wont even start.

Every Stand has its own shuttle and service car.
I already tried different layouts, even with the shuttle directly connected to the terminal.

Nothing worked.

Maybe you guys can help me out :smiley:

Maby we can help if you have picks of all the different connections between gate and boarding desks and suff. Also you sould move this to support also. The Devs pay more attention over there

Welcome to the forum, and ACEO skies! @Hitchens :innocent: :innocent: :wave:
With my large remote stands I have all the requirements and accessories that I need. De-boarding works, but the shuttle buses never come to pick up passengers, nor does check in start. For me I believe it is a bug.
There have been cases like this, and the Devs are working hard to patch everyone’s bugs. They have added many patches for this bug but it is not going away.
I think you are going to have to either manually pushback each airplane once boarding (is supposed to start), or shut down operations to all remote stands. For now it is a bug. But still I have to agree that we need more pictures of the stand connections in order to determine the issue.

1 Like

Deboarding works, Boarding doesn’t. They wont even start.

Every Stand has its own shuttle and service car.
I already tried different layouts, even with the shuttle directly connected to the terminal.

Hello, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I ask you to check these;

1. Do you have enough airport passenger agents? (a.k.a. airport staff)
  2. Do their staff room is far away from boarding desk?
  3. Do these agents have to pass security point to reach out boarding desk?

Possible solution for these 3 problems: build s staff room close to these boarding desks and assign it to “airport passenger agents” and hire more airport passenger agents.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Could you please explain a bit more what you mean by the topic subject, as it seems that operations do work up to a level which it would not if your remote stand is not connected correctly. Which version and branch are you playing on?

Thanks for sharing the screenshot (with zones enabled :+1:), but as mentioned above we need some more detailed screenshots to get a better idea of how things are build/connected. What would help is screenshots of:

Your boarding desk connections (click the boarding desk to shows the links)
Your stand connections (click the stand to shows the links)
Boarding desk area including the bus stands (with zones enabled)

Hey Fellow CEOs,

first i want to thank you all alot for the quick reply to my topic.
First things first, I FOUND THE PROBLEM ! :smiley:

It was none of the described Things, I had everything in place.
Connections all lined up, enough staff, staff room near enough.

I will show a picture of my setup just for other people to see so they can fix their problems.

My Boarding Desks still show “locked stand connection” but the boarding works just fine.

THE PROBLEM was, i had cabin cleaning and catering activated.
But i dont have the facilities to handle these tasks.
So it had Job tasks lines up which couldnt be handled .
Once i disabled them everything worked as intended.

Thank you Guys i hope this Thread helps others NOW.
Have a great Day at your airport :smiley:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh ok yes that makes sense. Boarding can’t start until cleaning is done and if it’s never cleaned they never board.

THE PROBLEM was, i had cabin cleaning and catering activated.
But i dont have the facilities to handle these tasks.
So it had Job tasks lines up which couldnt be handled .
Once i disabled them everything worked as intended.

That is definitely a strange bug. I think you should report it to developers via in game bug report system. They love these kinds of tricky issues :slight_smile:

@Olof @Fredrik for your information.

I’m sure they’ll have something for that in the new progression system for alpha 34.

Pleased to hear you solved it :slight_smile: