[Solved] How to dispatch firetruck?

One plane suffered from a bird strike. I have a firestation at my airport and two firetrucks. How do I dispatch them to the emergency? They just didn’t do anything and then I got a 0% rating for not handling the emergency. How do I send the firetrucks to the aircraft?

They should leave automatically. Can you share a screenshot of your airport and where the firestation is located?

This is where the firestation is:

1 Like

I would make a service road closer to the runway. I think you need to have one close to the runway for the firetruck to be able to go there.

1 Like

So you have no dispatching fire truck when an fire emergency happens? Or does it try to find its way over to the runway?

1 Like

It didn’t dispatch.They both just stayed in the fire station

1 Like

And it never dispatches for any fire emergency?

1 Like

I’ve only had one bird strike emergency so far and two or three planes that needed servicing. I have played this save for about 40-50 hours and had no other emergencies besides the ones I just mentioned.

1 Like

Do you have some roads near the Runaway?
If not, try to place some roads.

1 Like

How close should they be? If I create a road close to the runway exits it blocks aircraft vacating the runway (they will stop and eventually move, but it doesn’t look pretty)

1 Like

I don’t know how close it should be, I can get away with 5 or 6 large tiles. Note: you can test emergencies using f9, just have an alternative save for achievements.

Place roads close and place some tiles (concrete or asphalt) for me, It works.

No, the roads doesn’t blocks taxiway!
Dont worry, just place a Road and that’s it.

You need to assign the plane to a stand ,and then the fire truck will come out automatictly

3 Likes

yep that was what I was doing wrong.

4 Likes